[ 1.2 - Forsaken Masters Physical Wander CI Witch ] - Many endgame variations

Hi!

I've been playing a wander as well, level 73 right now and going strong!
I have some suggestions I have discovered during leveling and would like to share.

I don't know why, but most CI builds I see don't take Essence Surge. It looks like a useless few passive points but it boosts your survivability by a lot in my experience. It pushes your recharge delay down to under 3 seconds, so when you get low you can just LW warp away and jump back in within 6 seconds. This way you do not lose your charges, which are the main source of your damage.

I'm also not sure Ballistic Mastery is worth it. You can use those points to get down to Ondar's Guile (helps a ton vs reflect packs and those titty bitches in Lunaris). It might be worth it because of Heart of the Oak, but I'm not sure. Added bonus of going for Ondar's is the really good crit cluster with Heartseeker.

For aura's, Discipline is very nice until you reach about 5k ES (without discipline). After that Grace is a really nice defensive boost. You can get your ES recharge up much faster with high evasion. I've also found that using Herald of Ash and Ice boosts your damage higher than Hatred and consumes less mana if you do not have a very good wand (I'm using a 170 DPS wand). You still get small freezes and HoA adds fire damage based of phys too.

My last remark is for the curse. Assassin's mark is quite good, for that damage boost, but I've found that if you are struggling with accuracy, Poacher's Mark is a really good choice too. It decreases the evasion of mobs by a ton (thus increasing crit chance) and give Mana on hit, which is insanely good vs groups.

My current tree is
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMBAW8DHgQHBiMJoA5IEHsRLxFQEZYUsBXXFr8bJR1PHwIfQSepKgsrCiy_LR81uTbFP3NHBkuuTLNQMFZjWbxca13yXypfamNDbOdtGW1scFJw1XNwf8aCHoRIhq6J04t6lSCZmpphn4inK6c0tUi29746wcXB88Jzw23FKM5w2VvbGtvn34ri9-d06NbpAutj6-Ty4fZb9uf2_PPqzeoFtY2_UUfnVCT9_94wfH8r1oqIQh3ZQ1T0cQ==

My next points will go to Elder Power and after that throatseeker. Crit multi is one of the best ways to scale your damage with this build!

Next I will try to buy a Prophecy Wand, which has the slowest base Attack Speed, but highest crit chance and base phys, the most important stats of this build.

Another suggestion is rolling with a low level CwDT-EC + High level IC + Cast when Stunned, when you are not using Chayula. You will need a high level CwS for this setup, otherwise it's a bit too unreliable, but otherwise it's a lifesaver often.
Last edited by HabbaDrums on Sep 2, 2014, 8:44:37 AM
What's your DPS with this build?
"
Frameless wrote:
What's your DPS with this build?

I have 8,5k dps tooltip with Power Siphon in a 5L gear without quality gems or maxed out skill gems. ( with chain and LMP which reduces dmg by a lot ). A 4L Barrage is around 8-9k atm.
I am doing 75+ maps allright.

@HabbaDrums Thx for the post. A lot of useful informations there to share :-) I agree that not everyone will take the path to Ondars Guilde via Ballistic Mastery or some will nto even take Ondars at all. I was interested in Essence surge since the beginning, but since I am not dying ( only a little bit due to my own mistakes ;p ) I never felt like i need to invest 4 points into additional defense. On the other hand Heartseeker is a great option, but at my current state ( almost 83 lvl ) there very little room to adjust my build and skill points. I would need 6 additional points whcih means 88 lvl ( forever for a casual player like me ;p )
I personally love Finesse and Ballistic mastery <3 :-)
Last edited by MegaTen_IV on Sep 3, 2014, 4:11:15 AM
It looks like I have to buy a new wand! Mine is 175 DPS and my tooltip DPS is 3.2k. It could also be that I'm using suboptimal gems, guess I'll have to experiment some with my Tabula...
Hi all,

I getting a little frustrated with this build. Honestly I have no idea why I'm getting DPS of 1.3k. I'm currently at level 60 (Act I merciless) with a wand of 210 dps, rainbowstride and maligaro's.

I'm also having a hardtime understanding how you guys got an ES of 2.2k in final cruel. I tried everything (Act I Merciless) and it's almost impossible getting higher ES. I have all the nodes as listed. I was finally able to get 2.2k (without discipline) with rainbowstride.

Can you guys help out?? I'm stuck at Brutus (mericless). I'm just too weak. With whatever hit...I get killed. (I have CI with ghost reaver).
"
delf0s wrote:
Hi all,

I getting a little frustrated with this build. Honestly I have no idea why I'm getting DPS of 1.3k. I'm currently at level 60 (Act I merciless) with a wand of 210 dps, rainbowstride and maligaro's.

I'm also having a hardtime understanding how you guys got an ES of 2.2k in final cruel. I tried everything (Act I Merciless) and it's almost impossible getting higher ES. I have all the nodes as listed. I was finally able to get 2.2k (without discipline) with rainbowstride.

Can you guys help out?? I'm stuck at Brutus (mericless). I'm just too weak. With whatever hit...I get killed. (I have CI with ghost reaver).

first thing do to when u ask something:

post your tree and your gear.
"
delf0s wrote:
Hi all,

Hi there. I can't help you unless I dont see your gear. Please do as the guy said above me and we will find a solution for sure to solve your problem.
- Brutus is not the easiest fight. You have to move constantly, hit and run, curse run, hit and run. Always moving. Stun immunity helps a lot vs spikes. It might take a while since skeletons are in the way and your projectiles doesnt pierce. Dont get hit by him, neither grabbed. Quicksilver flask is your friend here. Keep your distance. TP to town and refill if needed.
- Ghost Reaver benefits from high dps and lifeleech. If you have only 1.3k dps, thats a very very low ES leech. ( are you using Blood rage at all ? )
- 210 dps wand is nice, but if your wand is 80 % ele dmg and you have physical dmg nods, thats a big issue right there.
- Accuracy is a big dps boost, whats yours ? :-) If you are somewhere between 70-80 %... well, what can I say ?
Last edited by MegaTen_IV on Sep 5, 2014, 4:33:22 PM
to be honest i would try an AA version...

now i'm only 63, but at 69 i'll try to use alpha's howl for a hatred-clarity.
would try 20/20 artic armour...

P.S.:
i come from a 120k pdps shadow. i planned an atziri kill with this build.
Last edited by Sgravion on Sep 5, 2014, 5:56:08 PM
Nevermind...I'm already in mid act 2 merciless...I got rainbowstride and got better gear. Helped A LOT. My ES is at 3k (with discipline) and I added molten shield and immortal call. Helped A LOT. The thing that I still don't understand is why i'm getting 1.5k dps (multi target) and 3k single target. I'm able to kill mob SUPER easy through act 2 merciless....they just all pop with the chain gem.

I would like to know how to increase my dps. Please look at my char so far.

BTW my wand is 176 dps...not 210...I calculated wrong.

Gear:

Tree:

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMAAW8DHgQHBiMJoA5IES8RUBGWFLAV1xslHU8fQSepKgsrCiy_LR81uT9zRwZLrkyzUDBWY1eHWbxca13yXypfamNDbOdtGXBScNVzcHRVfll_xoCugh6ESIauidOLepUgmZqaYZ-IogSio6crrJi1SLb3vu7BxcHzwnPDbcUox8rJRM5w2Vvb59-K4vfpAutj6-TsGPLh8-r2W_fX-u8=

Your 2 cents would be very appreciated.

Thanks
"
delf0s wrote:
Nevermind...I'm already in mid act 2 merciless...I got rainbowstride and got better gear. Helped A LOT. My ES is at 3k (with discipline) and I added molten shield and immortal call. Helped A LOT. The thing that I still don't understand is why i'm getting 1.5k dps (multi target) and 3k single target. I'm able to kill mob SUPER easy through act 2 merciless....they just all pop with the chain gem.

I would like to know how to increase my dps. Please look at my char so far.

BTW my wand is 176 dps...not 210...I calculated wrong.

Gear:

Tree:

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMAAW8DHgQHBiMJoA5IES8RUBGWFLAV1xslHU8fQSepKgsrCiy_LR81uT9zRwZLrkyzUDBWY1eHWbxca13yXypfamNDbOdtGXBScNVzcHRVfll_xoCugh6ESIauidOLepUgmZqaYZ-IogSio6crrJi1SLb3vu7BxcHzwnPDbcUox8rJRM5w2Vvb59-K4vfpAutj6-TsGPLh8-r2W_fX-u8=

Your 2 cents would be very appreciated.

Thanks

Ok:
1) your chest has less than 200 es. Too low. Absolutely drop it for a massive es chest.
2) u had to change your yewelry with some #-# flat physical dmg mod one;
3) your wand has a low attack speed.
4) till u be able to run 3 auras drop discipline for hatred. It scales your physical dmg with cold dmg wich child/freexe your target.

sry but with my phone i can't watch your tree

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info