1.2.0c Patch Notes

the patch notes dos not mention the loss of exp with masters on higher lvl maps.
before patch i measured about 6,5k after the patch i measured only 4,5k.
i cant really ever see any of my master go to lvl 8 unless i play masters only for 4-5 months.
So i hope the master exp nerf will be rolled back on higher lvl maps.

Also the patch mentions nothing about getting our payments back from the mods removed in this patch.

but still we love the game.....good work. :-)

i just wish the game parameteres wouldnt change all the time..... i dont mind a moving target but no light speed please.

regards.
amazing :D
Please add a timer to Daily Quests.

And I (spell) echo the request to zone back to the difficulty you zoned from instead of defaulting to act 1 normal.
Pacific (GMT -8) Time
Good patch. Thanks.

"Man, it's like we're fighting housewives and their equipment." - Millennium
"
Qarl wrote:

General Changes:
  • Fixed an issue where Daily missions did not have the same level and area restrictions as missions in the wild.

I don't think it works, unless I misunderstand something.
On level 54 Haku still gives me missions with map level < 40.

On another note, I think that loading resources on demand is becoming somewhat more hardware intensive. I have terrible spikes when opening chests, it wasn't THAT bad before the new expansion.
"Fixed a large gap in the world in The Broken Bridge."

Now simply called The Bridge. Working as intended.
Another step in the right direction with both the amount of spawning demons and their most annoying affixes.

Enjoying this more than Invasion overall, not quite the level of Nemesis but with all the new mechanics since then it's getting there.
I'm the Ps guy: Psomm, Pso, Psong, pso-on and pso-phorth.
"
Qarl wrote:
Version 1.2.0c
Reduced the damage of Raging Spirits used by Necromancers in Elreon missions.

Might wanna sanity check these guys for whether they should even leave a corpse.

Also, when I raised two of 'em as spectres before this patch they were each raising one temp spectre of their own. Was nice to have double your effective number of spectres available, even if you couldn't choose the target on those.

Hopefully their SRS dps makes much more sense now too, but I haven't seen any yet. I raised two of them with just a spectre gem, no passive or support buffs - and they just nuked the snot out of almost anything I walked them by for about 10 levels. I had no way to heal them yet at early 30's (I think) and they eventually just died to accumlated nicks and bruises. Aww.

Eventually I had to log off, alas... If they're still even adequate dps, they might be a new fav ranged spectre though - if they can reliably be found.
Good patch :)
I'm in an abusive relationship with life. It keeps beating the hell out of me and I'm too cowardly to leave it.

IGN • NCPereira
STEAM • steamcommunity.com/id/NCPereira
"
wlfbck wrote:
"
Qarl wrote:

Fixed an issue where percentage defences mods could be doubled up on crafted items. Existing items with this issue have had their invalid crafted mod removed.

How about a refund because how the fuck is everyone supposed to know that?

edit: I mean, if you're doing a database sweep anyway just add a remove-only tab with the crafts cost...

Can't agree more fully. Spent 30+ exalt (most my wealth) buying good craftable gear because of the crafting, and now it is close to worthless/useless. Was there some warning I didn't see? When you released the expansion and it was found out almost immediately that you could craft hybrid% on the same gear that had flat %, did you address it and say 'that's a bug, and we are doing to patch it out'? If so, than the fault is clearly mine own and I was too careless. If you didn't however, it's absolutely ridiculous.

I admit, there isn't really an elegant solution if you want the change. Do you leave those items in as legacy that were crafted in this first week? Do you just destroy their value as in this case? Perhaps you could have done something like for every item somebody had with a removed crafted mod, you put an exalt in a remove-only tab in their stash or something. Also a bad solution though.

I'm not sure what you should have done, but needless to say I'm pissed.

EDIT:
Upon thinking about this a bit more, I think consolation micro-transactions or micro-transaction currency would have been the best. I personally don't care about it much, but at least it would have been some consolation, and it wouldn't make the balance or gameplay different from what you've planned.
Character name: TsunadePimpcane, Cracksmokinhobo
Last edited by HungarianGOD on Aug 26, 2014, 5:13:41 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info