1.2.0c Patch Notes

Think the Catarina bug may still be there. I'm in A2 Normal, in the Dread Thicket, and I am 95% sure I have cleared everything, unless it's got some super duper hiding skills, but it says I have 2 left. Catarina was here and I drug 2 to her, and it says I have 2 monsters remaining. I'll keep looking, but just thought I'd throw it out there.
Excellent, thanks for all of the fixes. I'm looking forward to testing out the improvements. Beyond monsters with the haste aura were pretty annoying.

Is there any way to remove the quest tracker notification after you complete a mission for a master? The sound replays any time your re-enter an instance that you've completed one in. It's a very minor gripe, though.

I've been avoiding Haku this entire expansion just because of the horror stories from rock-falling missions. Maybe now I'll take it on.

Once again, thanks for all of your hard work and for listening to the community. Cheers.
I hope the various fixes includes making Vagan kill-able in 30 seconds. As it stood, my 5k DPS Molten Strike wasn't enough to out-do his crazy flask healing In the only time I've come across him through Cruel.
Still waiting for loot from beyond bosses.
Wow, i really respect GGG as a developer. Thanks for the insane amount of work you do, we are truly not worthy!
Build of the week / Burning Arrow Trapper : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1036602 [Build nerfed to oblivion]
Fall of Arrows / RoA, Lioneyes Fall : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1387765 [Updated as of 2.0] [Viable as of 2.1]
Nice! Listening to the community as always GGG. :)
IGN: TheNegusRuleEthiopia
"
Filliben wrote:
Harsh nerfs in my opinion. The auras were pretty challenging

Yea indeed, i'd rather seen some changes to drops from the beyonds. Its totally not worth it to engage (unless u liked te challenge like me en presumably filliben as well).

Please make it worth to actually kill them. I found one Unique tier beyond monster and he only droppen a few blues.. that cant be right?

Rest of the expansion is INSANE though!!
"
Qarl wrote:

Fixed an issue where sounds could become very loud.

RIP battlefront aquaducts.
25.8.2014 - Never forget

"Im smartest. Your stoped. Dael wiht it."
"
enigman wrote:
I can't even play rampage because it feels like easy mode. Please please please, never make that part of the main game... didn't know where else to put this. so here it sits :|

This.

Edited:

Heh... yesterday, my char was killed few times in a row. Please please please, keep rampage... :)
To be seriously, for me rampage is a questionable feature...
Currently I don't know I like it or not.
Last edited by Aera on Aug 27, 2014, 4:35:40 AM
Speaking of map portals in hideouts I remember there was some kind of discussion about why portals don't use cosmetic effects inside maps so any chance that those opened from the hideout can be the same as the cosmetic portal of the hideout owner (don't now if it's not like this haven't gone mapping since the patch with my over 1000 ping and dc every 5 mins)?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info