1.2 - Budget Life Physical Wander

There is a chance to se your gear what you use right now?? ;]
"
Kangurr wrote:
There is a chance to se your gear what you use right now?? ;]

For the love of god people. Please read the goddamn post. I am level 20. I state in huge bold letters I HAVE NOT LEVELED UP AND TESTED THIS ALL YET. Not trying to be a dick but seriously...

Edit: I added a passives and gear section to my Current Progress.
IGN: Dmillz
Last edited by Dmillz on Aug 27, 2014, 2:24:15 PM
Thanks for the reply on the EVA/ES gear! Makes more sense now :P. I'm in my low 40's, but playing on standard, so I should be getting to really test the build soon with Alpha's Howl and stuff. I also found a lightning coil so that will be nice.
I've decided to put my attempt at phys wander on hold until I get better gear. I tried switching to wander after I crafted a 150dps wand and it did ok, but didn't clear at a pace that I felt comfortable at.

Gear:
Spoiler

I probably could struggle my way through maps and whatnot, but I'm missing a ton of damage nodes and don't really feel like struggling with a gear intensive build this early on in the league.

If I were to upgrade stuff right now, I definitely need to get rid of my shield since that's what I was using for EK. Probably need a better wand as well as that's what I yolo crafted with a regal + adding on phys dmg.
Last edited by YomiHC on Aug 27, 2014, 2:55:11 PM
Passive tree DPS nodes + proper links will make a huge difference for you. Tempest Blast + Elder Power is a massive damage increase. Also WED will give you way more damage than Added Fire and Inc Crit Damage will be way better then Phy Proj Atk Damage. Although Phys Proj Atk Damage might be better than WED, that needs to be tested.
I like the balance between offense and defensive in this build. So far I've spent 7 chaos in total for my items, and can soon start mapping. Doing docks is quite a breeze, with rare mobs often getting two shotted when I critically strike. Ignore the links, I screwed up while chroming~

Here is my gear so far:

Spoiler
IGN: Flickerdart
Last edited by Kabiras on Aug 27, 2014, 5:13:08 PM
I just hit 82 with this build and rocking it...I had my own variation but then saw this and altered mine..I don't even have ondar's guile or whatever yet, and im still doing fine, thanks for this awesome build <3
ign:TedCruzMissle
"
atrocityx wrote:
I just hit 82 with this build and rocking it...I had my own variation but then saw this and altered mine..I don't even have ondar's guile or whatever yet, and im still doing fine, thanks for this awesome build <3

Awesome glad to hear it's working out! Mind posting what you are running?
"
Dmillz wrote:
"
atrocityx wrote:

Awesome glad to hear it's working out! Mind posting what you are running?

Heres my gear, its nothing great...

ign:TedCruzMissle
Good to see that a sub-170 DPS wand with base crit is good enough to rock stuff into the 80s! Bring my hopes up that this can be accomplished on a pretty small budget.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info