1.2 - Budget Life Physical Wander

"
did you try Herald of Ice insead of Hatred? Hatred gives only 35% of phys damage (around 70dmg with 200dps wand) but Herald of Ice adds flat damage (282-422 at lvl20)

Depending on gear and passives (how you scale physical and elemental damage) one might do more damage than the other, I found that on my physical wander (due to ele nodes and gear), HoT > HoI and HoI > HoA. But hatred is still better than any heralds (for me). And it should be (60% aman reserved vs 25% haha).

Just play around with the auras and see what setup you like best. Guides are really just that (=a guide to a build). No need to follow them 100% (as you will have different gear and may choose to allocate your passives differently).
"Fixing the endgame was hard - No matter how hard we buffed red maps, people would keep spamming Gorges.
So we turned Gorge into a red map"
"
did you try Herald of Ice insead of Hatred? Hatred gives only 35% of phys damage (around 70dmg with 200dps wand) but Herald of Ice adds flat damage (282-422 at lvl20)

That's not correct. Your numbers are flawed.

1.) You increase your physical damage via modifiers. The actual number of your physdamage isnt "around 70" but way higher.

2.) Herald of Ice adds a flat 53-70 dmg to your attacks. The 282-422 is the shatterdamage after you killed an enemy.
Is this hardcore viable? How squishy are you with this, and how defensive of a playstyle do you have to use?
Are you going to update for 1.3??
The Lab, making a great game good since 2016.
With the recent nerfes to master crafting, is it still possible to craft a decent wand for mapping?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info