1.2.2 Fyndel´s LL Bloodmagic Wander 100k GMP+CHAIN Dps with Reflect videos / UBER atziri deathless

"
Sotto_voce wrote:
Is anyone crafting a 6T1 Wand atm?

AXN has Mind Weaver at 5 t1 but he's given up on it.

He is looking to sell it so somebody can finish it but I wasn't able to reach a price we both agreed on with him to pick it up.
+1 Shavs Project -----> /1075009
+1 Acuity Project ----> /990159
#1 6 t1 Wand FOE BITE (5 perfect mods) SOLD /1031745
The Tale of Foe Bite --->>> http://tinyurl.com/o6ox7an
Testing out this build with my ripped hc shadow. I am at lvl 85 and it sorta works even without CoE and the proper gear needed to support it (coming from a low life ST build)

Early testing made me realized how important Acuity is for this build, life is not a problem with a surgeon's flask but the amount being leeches back without the gloves is quite significant. Especially when this build has little to no dmg mitigation (armor or evasion).

Would it be good to sacrifice WED for life leech for now even though I know the recommended level for this build is 90+. I can get majority of the key keystone besides the last 4% mana reserve and unwavering stance keystones.

Even with reduced damage without COE and better gear to support this build, it is still playable and really fun to play. I will just treat it as a hc chat and play carefully and work my way up. I have little to no currencies in standard atm
"
POE202 wrote:
Testing out this build with my ripped hc shadow. I am at lvl 85 and it sorta works even without CoE and the proper gear needed to support it (coming from a low life ST build)

Early testing made me realized how important Acuity is for this build, life is not a problem with a surgeon's flask but the amount being leeches back without the gloves is quite significant. Especially when this build has little to no dmg mitigation (armor or evasion).

Would it be good to sacrifice WED for life leech for now even though I know the recommended level for this build is 90+. I can get majority of the key keystone besides the last 4% mana reserve and unwavering stance keystones.

Even with reduced damage without COE and better gear to support this build, it is still playable and really fun to play. I will just treat it as a hc chat and play carefully and work my way up. I have little to no currencies in standard atm
glad you like it , yes the build is insane , the only reason i use a coe is because of a 70% spell dmg shield without that
i would never use it . for lvling using lifeleech until you get bettergear is probably the only way anyways see how the dmg goes if its to low try to somehow mirror a wand then it should work even without wed
Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe
"
"
POE202 wrote:

glad you like it , yes the build is insane , the only reason i use a coe is because of a 70% spell dmg shield without that
i would never use it . for lvling using lifeleech until you get bettergear is probably the only way anyways see how the dmg goes if its to low try to somehow mirror a wand then it should work even without wed

Pardon the ignorance.

I can sustain 6 auras without any problem with about 405 he left over but that's with a prism guardian. I don't know if I will be able to run the two Herald "auras" with
Either I am not adding things correctly but even with the last 4% mana reserve node I am still down 21% if I replace the prism guardian. I will have to figure that part out as I upgraded my gears.

But thanks for sharing the build, it's quite a breath of fresh air comparing to the more standard lowlife builds. I will continue to check for updates here.
POE202, you are lvl 85, so dont forget you get 12 hp per lvl now, so by lvl 90 you will have 60 more hp which gets scaled by ur strength as well. that should help a little bit
Green_honey_boo_boo is my favourite south park character!

My Goddess Scorned crit ele cleave build @ 1076445
"
POE202 wrote:
"
"
POE202 wrote:

Pardon the ignorance.

I can sustain 6 auras without any problem with about 405 he left over but that's with a prism guardian. I don't know if I will be able to run the two Herald "auras" with
Either I am not adding things correctly but even with the last 4% mana reserve node I am still down 21% if I replace the prism guardian. I will have to figure that part out as I upgraded my gears.

But thanks for sharing the build, it's quite a breath of fresh air comparing to the more standard lowlife builds. I will continue to check for updates here.
can i see your passiv trree? and as turtleken said your lvl makes a lot of life aswell i had 400 left with lvl 96 so with 85 thats 132 less life without strenght
Every Class 100
"
can i see your passiv trree? and as turtleken said your lvl makes a lot of life aswell i had 400 left with lvl 96 so with 85 thats 132 less life without strenght
definitely, this is what i have at the moment at 85. actually i just checked, i have 493 hp left with this setup

And thank you turtleken, that makes perfect sense.
Last edited by POE202 on Aug 26, 2014, 9:43:43 PM
Amazing build as always!
Will try this tomorrow. The only thing im missing are the infamous acuity gloves.
Can this build work at least decent with Maligaros?
If yes im doing this asap. You are truly a legend Fyndel!
on the hunt
"
schraegstrich wrote:
Amazing build as always!
Will try this tomorrow. The only thing im missing are the infamous acuity gloves.
Can this build work at least decent with Maligaros?
If yes im doing this asap. You are truly a legend Fyndel!
pleas use actuiys , watch the coutyard video where i kill the bosses they jump you asap and without acuitys you wont leech back before they kill you ( not even mentaning reflect ) and thx!
Every Class 100
WED gives more raw damage than critical multiplier. At least without power charges. Base crit are 52.4% in screenshots

http://imgur.com/a/AIsOP

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info