[1.2.0] Master Of Minions - No limit DPS

Also have a legacy tree built around legacy soultaker, 1700/600 hybrid armor/es armor, and abusing aegis aurora.

Add aegis aurora to your mix if you can. Legacy all the much better if you can get it.
Last edited by CommanderSauce on Sep 13, 2014, 3:28:05 PM
I reached lvl 68 today (but not with a marauder, I got a unskilled scion lying around and after a bit of thinking and working around the passive tree it actually made sense to use her).

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgABA-4MXxZvFy8Ziho4GmwajxynHRQdqh2-JKoksCftKk0zhzWSNuk8LT8nQYdGcUjnSshLV04yUUxTpVXWWW1Z81n-WpFfmF_KZOdmnmh0bBZuqm-ecql82X1bgKSCx4MJhtGHGYhAkFWUoJu1pqynhKh9rEesqrXytz7AGsDjwzrE9sauykrPMtP72E3Yvdpi4YjjauW96dXxs_ZV9tr56PrS-wn8S_4K

That is my tree so far and I got to say... GREAT :)

With my gear and skills I focused on minion damage (nods and auras - hatred, determination and I have yet to decide if I want to run anger or vitality - and dual curse with tem chains and warlord's mark) it works great. I can do same lvl or higher lvl maps no problem after I turned 1 or 2 minions. Even bosses and masters are not a big problem (I have a 20% leveld heavy strike with me to change and to solo kills if my minion army would die - but so far not a big problem). As you see I am using increased duration so that my minions stay a lot longer around. And my skill gems are mostly not over lvl 15 right now so there is still way to go.

So far: funniest build I ever did - LOTR army here I come :)
Last edited by moonilein on Sep 14, 2014, 12:32:04 AM
No one mentioned ?

Should be able to reach around 15secs with all the duration stuff, could even use 2 of them, theres also that flask that lets your free cast.
Mark_GGG 2012
If you put on your full plate mail, and I throw hundreds of toothpicks at you, you'll basically not feel it.

If someone catapults a whole tree at you, don't expect the Armour to prevent as much of the damage.
Can you fix Update your skill tree with. its completely blank when u click on the link. fill it out please
I did something like this in my first build. In melee situations, especially in confined spaces, all the minions were amazing and allowed you to just sit back out of harms way and lead the attack like an orchestra leader. I also had a flame totem I could constantly throw in like a hand grenade at will. Problem is that if you spend at least some points boosting the numbers for the minions, as you need to, your single target dps, as well as your defensive numbers, suffer and can leave you very vulnerable to the kind of boss or exile who can crash through the minions and come after you. Then you're toast unless you hightail it out of the area - or have the currency to buy some top notch gear and boost the numbers. Working the minion scene from the marauder side of things can't help much either as the character and skill are essential opposites.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info