I Cast Magic Missile! - Cantrip's guide to Ethereal Knives 2.0

If i plan on getting acrobatics what is the best way to go about this while leveling? I want to be able to get most of the life nodes as I am playing hc league but at the same time the tree is so branched out i have no idea where to start
"
K1ngKwan wrote:
If i plan on getting acrobatics what is the best way to go about this while leveling? I want to be able to get most of the life nodes as I am playing hc league but at the same time the tree is so branched out i have no idea where to start

Depends on Life on gear, I suppose. I'd start with the Shadow/Ranger area for the Projectile Speed (major part of not being dead) and then get most of the Life.

Don't get Acrobatics before level 70-80 at least, as you won't be able to handle the mana costs of AA, and if you have a 6L, of EK. You'd also not have enough Life nodes, probably. Of course, given good enough gear, none of that is an issue.

-

Oh, and I got Empower 4 today:

A bit over 43K with THAT :D
[3.22] 💀The Grim Reaper💀 - Hexblast Poison Mines Assassin
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3347191

[3.22] ❄️⚡CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreeze⚡❄️
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3229590
Last edited by CantripN on Oct 17, 2014, 6:19:22 PM
"
CantripN wrote:

Honestly, you don't need those gloves. They are a nice crutch for leveling, but that's all they are. Tree is fully viable for any league, HC or SC.

PM me ingame when you get the chance, I'll help you make the changes you need (Regrets / Gear) on Standard.
My IGN is in the sig.

Thank you very much,I'm logging in right now, 2:24 AM here. I don't know where you are from but I feel like I won't find you online! ;)
Finally got you online! ;)
Thanks again for that really big amount of stuff. Featuring some pretty nasty corrutped and quality gems and a 4L Geofri's Crest. Gotta try other build of your's if that's the treatment one gets!
Here i am, writing again!
I'm now at lvl 58 at the end of act 1 merciless (heading to the prison) and i have 5 unspent skill points and no idea where to go first. this is my current tree:

if it matter something i currently have 1987HP and 4,2kDPS with this gear:
Spoiler

In synthesis: HELP! :)
Hey, sorry I was busy lately, forgot to get back to you. I'll talk to you later ingame today.

[3.22] ❄️⚡CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreeze⚡❄️
I didn't had the patience to wait since i got to lvl 60 and obtained 2 new passive points. 7 unspent just looked like a waste. i'm back at 3 unspent point with this current tree:
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYAAx4GIwx9DXwPqxB_Fr8ZihqPHNwdqh9BJpUo-ipTLYMvbzGeOuFBh0WdRnFTNVNSVUtXyWHiYpVqjG-ecLt_xoIegseDCYhCkyeXBprgm7Wi2aZXsNiycLQMtUi3PriTu-PBxcM6xKLGnsgUykrYvdkT2wvhiOq66-7sGPJF9W_22vno-wn-Cv66

this slightly buffed my hp to 2,2K.

I finally managed to get a BRR wand (what i want is RRR) to fit CwDT and Warlord's Mark, this allows me to use no life leach gem on EK, using Added Fire instead. Now i have 5,5k dps
Hello, what do u think about this alternative.

https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgYAsNhqjPVvyBSi2Ra_VUth4iaVH0EDHrVI9tr7CRmKm7VTNQ-rxKKXBi2DUg1b99o9IuoJITY9bWydqmyM_xxLjR6BtMVirNsLgh5JUfDVBx6VLhGW44QOSBpsna6nCAbpJ2HnC_O-42o26SSqFm9RYE99gFZ-4vrSqZWApCSwhtEXL2TnVdaQVcAaZp4aOKeExp4Qfwx9gsco-uvuuJNTUkWdmuDYvf4Ktz5Bh_noMZ6mVzrh8kUaj13yf8Yvb9kTcLvsGEmx18_5N--Ikycc3LQM6rpXyQ18_o81kk3jwcWIQg==

Plan:
1) start with cloak of defiance, clarity + hatred + herald of ice
2) get 6link, get good gear(mana regen stuff on rings, rathpith globe, lazhwar with +3-4 block

At this point you can get around 4500 life, 1500 unres mana if u got 4k base (herald + clarity + hatred + tempest shield), high level AA and alot of regen

3) then go for the 6l coil (either make 1 or trade for 1) and add discipline to support the mana regen loss from cod, temporarily, coz COD is a huge mana regen piece.
At this point you got discipline, herald, tempest, clarity, hatred.

4)If you manage to improve your gear even further (good 300+ es helmet with life and stuff, boots with es, ms, life, good 70+ life 50+ manarege flat es/mana/res rings) you can drop discipline for haste.

You will need 1-2 block on gloves (haku mastercraft) and 4-3 block lazhwar respectively to cap phys block.

So in the end you have 5400+ life with coil, reflect immunity coz of AA and coil, 75/75 block aand good deeps. Thoughts?
Last edited by ZhenyaDM on Nov 9, 2014, 5:35:52 AM
You can probably do fine without Discipline, and Herald of Ice is certainly useless on a non-cold, non-crit spell. Otherwise, looks workable, even if you'll be giving up some other things for the Block.

I will, definitely, but block seems to work much better than acrobatics, imo, especially if u are capped on both spell and phys. Not to mention that acro requires, generally speaking, much better gear than block. Instead of ice I guess thunder (just for the sake of tooltip dps increase) would work just as well.
Last edited by ZhenyaDM on Nov 9, 2014, 8:28:39 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info