There's something about Vorici's voice acting that I really can't stand.

I'm seriously beginning to wonder if someone at the office just pointed a mic at Chris and said "hey let me hear you read these lines in your best Mid-Atlantic accent" and they just stuck with it.

Don't get me wrong, I love Chris's voice as "that guy you hear being a cheeky bastard in Build of the Week vids and dev commentaries", but it doesn't exactly suit an assassin, does it?
Eh, I like it :D
[3.22] 💀The Grim Reaper💀 - Hexblast Poison Mines Assassin
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3347191

[3.22] ❄️⚡CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreeze⚡❄️
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3229590
I don't think all assassins have to sound a certain way. In fact, the best assassins probably don't sound like them, do they?
"Danger is like jello, there's always room for more."
http://www.twitch.tv/vejita00
"
In fact, the best assassins probably don't sound like them, do they?

Oh shit.
Wait, Chris did the VA for Vorici? Noice.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Xavderion wrote:

Probably not, but...you never know!
"
Xavderion wrote:

He did? Really? I want a GGG response on this, now!!!
I'd bet my entire GGGold reserve it's not Chris.

I like Vorici but his arrogance can't match the Shadow's wit.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
I think its because his voice is slightly nasal... it sounds like he has a bad cold.
"
I think its because his voice is slightly nasal... it sounds like he has a bad cold.

Yeah, that's what I'm talking about! There's no way an assassin would be able to do his job if he's about to sneeze all the time!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info