A petition to GGG.

"
"
xenogias wrote:
Now THIS is how you troll properly. +1 to you.

lol, just read your signature. I tended bar while I was going to school. A couple of us had greeting cards made up that said: (on the outside) Jesus loves you; (on the inside), everyone else thinks you're an asshole. We only gave it to the really obnoxious drunks...

Great OP, great sig.

edit: clarity
Last edited by asangar on Feb 4, 2013, 4:35:56 PM
"
Can we have some server problems or something? Maybe extended maintenance for a week? I really need to stop playing.

Hee hee.

Nice one Clive. :D
GGG - Why you no?
Hello, my name is Seven and I'm a POE-aholic.
Help save the Kiwis!!

http://www.kiwisforkiwi.org/donate/
Poe. Ruining lives since OB :)). I would read that article.
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness.
May those who defy their fate be granted glory."

Edel
"
SevenStrikes wrote:
Hello, my name is Seven and I'm a POE-aholic.

Admitting you have a problem is the first step on the path of ex.. I mean recovery...
The Templar kills for Faith - The Shadow kills for Money - The Duelist kills for Fame -
The Marauder kills for Pride - The Ranger kills for Survival - The Scion kills for Attention (Emo much?) ...
and the witch...
She kills for Revenge ... tbc
"
Can we have some server problems or something? Maybe extended maintenance for a week? I really need to stop playing.

On a serious note,

I think it's a good idea they have longer maintenance and put in the time on testing the server capacity, to prepare for next weekend.
"

As requested by CliveHowlitzer there will be 2.5 hours of server maintenance tonight (8 hours from now - 7pm NZ time to 9:30pm NZ time).

I'm not actually kidding!
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
"
Chris wrote:
"

As requested by CliveHowlitzer there will be 2.5 hours of server maintenance tonight (8 hours from now - 7pm NZ time to 9:30pm NZ time).

I'm not actually kidding!

LMAO - be careful what you wish for.
Please tell me you are adding Waitangi Day Treats for us Chris!!!
Don't ask what a Shebull is. You are far better off not knowing.
2.5 hs is not enough, make it 3 days!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info