A petition to GGG.

"
Alexandrina wrote:
"
Can we have some server problems or something? Maybe extended maintenance for a week? I really need to stop playing.

Just you Clive or all the CB Supporters? According to this thread, there seems to be a trend...

Hey. Steady on. No ban for me thanks. I haven't even played long enough to witness Act 3 yet! :)
There has to be a low point where some people stop complaining because it's just not worth it, and I have yet to see it. - Squeakypaw, 2013
I think a feature were you can lock your own account from playing for 24 hours. I actually would use that on important matters sometimes we cant be trusted with ourselves. :D
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness.
May those who defy their fate be granted glory."

Edel
Last edited by Alexdaemon on Feb 4, 2013, 8:46:48 AM
"
Alexdaemon wrote:
I think a feature were you can lock your own account from playing for 24 hours. I actually would use that on important matters sometimes we cant be trusted with ourselves. :D

I LOL'd :p
In other games - you get a cookie whether you win or lose. PoE not only takes your cookie and eats it in front of you, it slaps you upside the head a few times for bringing a cookie in the first place.
LOL, not what I expected when I opened this thread. Very good. Back to work, I already have an 8+ hour a day ban, so leave me out of that one. :P~
Yeah this is a good idea

/signed
Gl & HF may the rng gods be with you.
Now THIS is how you troll properly. +1 to you.
"
xenogias wrote:
Now THIS is how you troll properly. +1 to you.

"Danger is like jello, there's always room for more."
http://www.twitch.tv/vejita00
every morning i have to make a decision
1 call in sick to play poe
2 go to work
Last edited by Dudebag on Feb 4, 2013, 4:28:51 PM
"
LunathirEth wrote:
"
Can we have some server problems or something? Maybe extended maintenance for a week? I really need to stop playing.

I did 18 hours at the weekend. For me that is a lot. I need to have my account banned as well as a week of extended maintenance.

I even forgot to have lunch on Saturday.

That is hardcore man :D. I keep losing sleep to this game.
I need more purple titles
"
Dudebag wrote:
every morning i have to make a decision
1 call in sick to play poe
2 go to work

THIS!

just called sick yesterday lol, had exactly same thing in my mind today.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info