1.2.0b Patch Notes and Player Concurrency Record

GGG is absolutly SMASHING
"
DeadByWood wrote:
WHY THERE IS NO FIX'ES FOR HAKU MISSIONS ???????????????

They're working on fixing your caps lock and stuck ? key first. And so far those missions haven't seemed that bad for me anyway.
"
Chris wrote:
"
Dreggon wrote:
Any idea what's up with Australian servers? They give me a lot of disconnects and rollbacks - I'm using Singapore right now and there have been no issues.

Internet issues between the Australian server host and our master servers in America have been causing lots of dropouts. It's outside of our control, so we're looking at other options.
"so you can see who has more PvPenis" - Chris Wilson
Gigantic thank-you for such an improved content! And congratulations for the successful launch!

I just reshaped my main char (2H axe crit mara) and the reworked tree is more interesting with some nicely rebalanced nodes (accuracy + crit chances, Blood Golem's regen, etc.).

I wish you more and more players, more and more success (and more and more content for us!).

And thanks to the art team for the great improvements (ghosts vanishing, rats squeeking, gold piles gfx, etc.). Tiny touches but always noticeable and not overdone.

I have no time to play but it's so tempting!!!
IGN: Bourrinopathe | UTC +4
Can we have the number of simultaneous players that play on the same realm pls?
I really don't care about the total number of players. Since i can't interact with the Taiwanese players in any way, they don't count in my book.
This is the Internet and we have a saying, women are men, men are men and the little girls are FBI agents.
quite fun only down side is not getting far just chain Abnormal Disconnect was alright day ago but after patch...
make a "only exalted orbs drop day" and servers will crash XD
GG, GGG
IGN: sneakY__witcH (LVL100 Witch)
My Shop Thread:411155
Congratulations on achieving 117,500 players! I've been enjoying Forsaken Masters and Rampage so far and am looking forward to getting my reputation up with them to see what they have to offer.
i'm posting cos i just finished my first challenge (full clears) only 7 to go (fat chance)

lookin forward to the next mini patch ;)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info