1.2.0b Patch Notes and Player Concurrency Record

This made me start PoE again. Best game played in a while, thank you GGG! And more than 100k people playing, that's amazing! You deserve a lot more for you work, I'll try to purchase as many things to thank you!
But...but , steam stats say you only have about 10k players playing and we all know that they can't be wrong since they are linked so often(sarcasm btw)

Good to see so many on at once, and the servers seem able to take it quite well.
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
Last edited by lagwin1980 on Aug 22, 2014, 5:14:25 PM
please fix the "disconnect" and the "failed to join instances" please.....standing in the portal right now..cant continue my master haku mission....
Congrats GGG!
soo effin' laggy... the /oos does nothing!

Im getting destroyed by lag as well. Been waiting for 5 min trying to pick up a regal orb
i blame your competence in creating awesome content.
"
Desync is not affected by stress on our servers (as explained in the above article). Buying more servers doesn't solve the problem. We have enough servers currently. When they're overloaded, they fail to spawn new areas, rather than affecting combat prediction.

seems that a) you barely had enough servers, and the price that alot of supporters pay, should have more than prepared ggg for the player base that was coming, so I am in high doubt of the server excuse not causing desync, just my 2 $

Also areas are spawning, but our ping is hitting 1500+, so as far as I see that whole article was a bunch of bullshit.

& ps, as the lag gets worse, I desync'd alot worse
Last edited by bquast on Aug 22, 2014, 10:50:45 PM
I cant find the forums for this problem! I am having this failed to load map error, i am really mad at the fact that this has been a problem to me for the past 3 days no big deal at first but when your finally at the final boss after all this time after only playing the game for a few days its a real joy, but to have this error that your on one single map and you kill the final boss, how the hell dose it make a map error? I have even been getting expansions errors as well!
Horrible lag here as well. Started after 1.2b. Seems like half the community is dealing with unbearable lag, the other half is totally unaffected. Mine went from no issues at all, to unplayable

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info