1.2.0b Patch Notes

"
Qarl wrote:
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
Beyond get extra drops

can rampage get extra MF per stages? because the league mechanic is kinda boring really fast

Rampage doesn't come with the same risk that Beyond does.

Good I don't want the rewards that kids expect from easy content these days. I like softcore but some people really ask for holding hands and giving rewards for that, good to see GGG doesn't give in to those kids born in the WoW-age.
"
MadBro_ wrote:
And you know what GGG and everyone else, if you think that people who still bother to get mad are the problem you dont understand anything .The rates of people playing in Beyond that are falling so fast , thats the problem , people who are new and get terrified to never come back again , old players that left and after returning in hopes finally decided to never come back again, loyal players who decided unistall the game , thats the problem . The number of friends online in my friend list ingame being halved , thats the problem , my friends leaving annoyed after 5 hours of meaningless torture , thats the problem (dont get too crazy please , when i say "my" this and that , i just want to take them as an example) .Having two parties , two! at merciless act 3 now and ONE at merciless act 2 , 4 FOUR and merciless act one , thats the stupid problem.People who cant take your shit anymore , thats the problem.Even if i say those words full of irony ,madness and curses i only do because i care about this game , maybe more than a lot of you , maybe even more than most of GGG seeing how things turned out to be...

[Removed by Support]
Last edited by Gary_GGG on Aug 22, 2014, 8:19:04 AM
Now hopefully I won't fail Elreon missions every time I see him.
-Removed the life regeneration aura from the Blood of Haast.

Why don't you remove all of the affixes so that every casual whiner have fun in this league?!

Damn Chris don't listen to the whiners!
Beta Member Since 2010
"
Kalidor wrote:

Why don't you remove all of the affixes so that every casual whiner have fun in this league?!

Go play Beyond first and than post comments about it.
Keep em coming!

Thanks.
Steam: teemu92
Ok. I'm an auramancer and im very pleased with how things have worked out. At least pleased in an objective standpoint. I still got exactly what I wanted (the ability to run all or almost all auras in the game) and many choices to go along with them. The real big concern for me now is what do I build from the base?

A:AG, expensive (sorta) I can dump points into the health nodes again and have the dual aura AG to add party bonus damage.

B:Curses I can tag the curses use that as an assistance to the auras. trouble is too many maps out right ban curses, but nothing bans auras.

C:Vaal aura support I noticed the skill duration nodes you added to the tree. This is really tearing me up, I wish I could build a character outside the game (complete with fully lvled gems not just skill trees) so I can crunch the numbers better. however by my basic math were talking a Vaal Haste that maybe runs 15+ sec, and gives almost 100 haste. makes me drool, but losing the AG is a sore blow.

D:ofcourrse there's still the totem build for MFing however id need specialized gear for that, because id sacrifice a lot of ES.

My ES is higher then it was before (almost 3800) up from a pitiful under 2500ish if I remember right. So whatever you did to the TREE to improve ES I approve (im toying with the idea that I might not even need a Shavs, the poor man's might do the job now)

All in all, tks a lot.
"
Qarl wrote:
Version 1.2.0b
Beyond League:
  • Added extra drop rewards for top-tier Beyond demons.
  • Removed the life regeneration aura from the Blood of Haast.

Thank you for this, GGG. The rewards were feeling lackluster and that regen aura was just obnoxious, especially at lower levels.
"
Kanonfuter wrote:
"
Kalidor wrote:

Go play Beyond first and than post comments about it.

Go play pacman first and then come post my comment about it.

If YOU don't like the game/league and how it is then LEAVE instead of crying here!
Beta Member Since 2010
Ooh, beyond uber regen and reward fixed. Will check it out, but definitely sounds good. (maybe Haast wont drop just blues and whites this time)
Oblivious

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info