1.2.0b Patch Notes

Version 1.2.0b
General Improvements:
  • Added visual effects to the Assassin’s Mark, Poacher’s Mark and Warlord’s Mark curses.
  • Changed the effects of Fireball’s area of effect.
  • Fixed an issue with Poacher’s Mark where killing blows would not grant on-kill bonuses.
  • Corrected the tags on Shockwave totem to include Spell instead of Cast.
  • Fixed a crash related to corrupted areas that were spawned in the map device.
  • Fixed a bug where stream status did not show on the Twitch panel.
  • Fixed various issues with PvP queue UI.
  • Fixed a full-realm crash.

Missions:
  • Added audio notifications to mission failures.
  • Fixed an issue where Vagan would want to fight again after you had already completed an Arena mission for him.
  • Changed the number of Necromancers and City Stalkers in specific Elreon quests.
  • Changed mission completion rules so that mission completion is granted to anyone who left a sub-area less than 10 seconds before the mission was completed.
  • Fixed some cases where Tora and Catarina could spawn in doorways.
  • Prevented the Fracturing mod from occurring on several mission types.
  • Fixed an issue where Zana would not award mission completion for multi-area missions from other masters she asked you to do.
  • Fixed an issue where you could not exit Vagan’s Arena after failing the mission.
  • Fixed a crash that occurred at the end of Elreon’s mission where you have to feed the relic.
  • Fixed a bug where Catarina would give you the mission that required feeding souls to the minion when where there were not enough monsters left in the area to complete it.
  • Fixed some instance crashes related to Catarina.
  • Fixed an issue where you could run out of the totem boss Rua’s range.
  • Fixed an issue with Vorici target and guards spawning in inaccessible sewers locations.
  • Fixed various terrain issues in missions.

Hideouts/Crafting:
  • Made various corrections to crafting bench mods.
  • Removed the warning message for dropping items with gems in them in Hideouts.
  • Fixed an issue with crafting corrupted maps.
  • Fixed an issue where crafting bench text would change font size when turning red.
  • Made various improvements to the hideout object UI.
  • Hideout stash tabs are no longer erroneously shown as normal tabs on the website.

Beyond League:
  • Added extra drop rewards for top-tier Beyond demons.
  • Removed the life regeneration aura from the Blood of Haast.
  • Removed "Monster Cleaves" display text from a bow-wielding Beyond demon.

thanks man
Sweet.
IGN: Hochep
very interesting, mr. bond
Wow.
thanks!
nice
BASED FIXES
Thanks!
"When I close my eyes, I see this thing, a sign, I see this name in bright blue neon lights with a purple outline. And this name is so bright and so sharp that the sign - it just blows up because the name is so powerful... It says, "Diamond Supporter."
People will like those extra drops in beyond.
IGN: LiveD_LivE

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info