[1.3] HvR's Crit Shockwave 3M Beyond Witch - Beginner Friendly - Atziri Down

i will run this and hope for the best.
Last edited by Fargali on Aug 31, 2014, 1:11:32 AM
Ok so how do you keep your totems alive for sometime to do some damage?

They die too often.
Will this survive well enough without having a cloak of defiance or is this builds survival quite heavily depended on it? If I can't get one soon (currently 60), should I just farm and farm before going for further progression until I can buy/find one?
How can you use Ice Spear when you have Ancestral Bond? I don´t get it
"
Batilla wrote:

NVM :D
"
AgonyEvolved wrote:
Will this survive well enough without having a cloak of defiance or is this builds survival quite heavily depended on it? If I can't get one soon (currently 60), should I just farm and farm before going for further progression until I can buy/find one?

cloak of defiance is only 10% damage taken from mana, main defense is arctic armour. I farmed merc ledge until I had high level AA and mana to sustain it. Now I'm in a3 and I do fine, I use a granite flask vs burst physical damage packs
Last edited by woodyfly on Aug 31, 2014, 3:19:40 PM
"
woodyfly wrote:
"
AgonyEvolved wrote:

cloak of defiance is only 10% damage taken from mana, main defense is arctic armour. I farmed merc ledge until I had high level AA and mana to sustain it. Now I'm in a3 and I do fine, I use a granite flask vs burst physical damage packs

Isn't it actually 40% from mana because it has MoM on it as well as the 10% damage taken from mana ?
I also have a reasonable level on my AA but the thing is that it destroys my mana when I'm using it.
I am currently level 64 and it still wrecks it. How much mana and mana regen do you have because it sounds like you probably have much more than me if you have no issues with it
"
AgonyEvolved wrote:
"
woodyfly wrote:
"
AgonyEvolved wrote:

Isn't it actually 40% from mana because it has MoM on it as well as the 10% damage taken from mana ?
I also have a reasonable level on my AA but the thing is that it destroys my mana when I'm using it.
I am currently level 64 and it still wrecks it. How much mana and mana regen do you have because it sounds like you probably have much more than me if you have no issues with it

Oh right, it's 40%, pretty damn good defensive item then but the 20% radius on carcass jack soooo nice. I'm level 68 with 1.9k mana, 195 mana regen, lvl 15 AA. No exceptional items either, mostly 1-3c stuff. Increase your mana pool as much as possible and get mana regen, ez.
Last edited by woodyfly on Aug 31, 2014, 5:07:31 PM
"
Batilla wrote:

Same, I'm not sure how you're able to freeze mobs because if you do 0 dmg the freeze duration is 0 seconds isn't it??
^ It is not meant to freeze. He is using it to generate power charges.

Also, if you make it to end-game as this build and only have a 4L still, what would you use as your links? Would you drop increased AOE for crit dmg or conc effect instead? or should you stick to added fire, faster casting, and inc. aoe

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info