Assassin's Mark

Thank you i get it now. :)

Hi Jess,Rory, whomever does work on the skills:)

I like the new version of increased criticals becoming assasins mark only thing I don't get is why the power charges don't have a timer like normal charges from this skill? No timer= inability to maintain power charges with high critical, thus only way to maintain is to OCD cast this curse on everything:(

The lack of timer for power charges and being unable to keep my charges as long as I critical is very lacking in its usage...IS THIS A BUG?!?!, its tricky enough getting power charges and sustaining them, so much easier to keep frenzy and endurance charges in comparison. I was under the belief that power charges are renewed in there timer via getting more criticals...

Please allow assasins marks power charges to have a timer like normal power charges so they can be used more properly in conjunction with the incr duration and power charge nodes.

cheers
Conan: Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.
Never dance with the Devil because a dance with the Devil could last you forever...
-I thought what I'd do was,I'd Pretend I was one of those deaf mutes-
Nullus Anxietas:)
hmm... i've been using assassin's mark for a while, and i've noticed a timer on the bottom of the power charge indicator in the top left of the screen. it may just be a bug. :/

in order to sustain power charges using only assassin's mark to gain power charges, monsters need to be killed while under the effect of the curse, and also within the time limit.

you may be thinking of the skill "Power Charge on Critical" when you say, "I was under the belief that power charges are renewed in there timer via getting more criticals".
Last edited by ebouw on Sep 2, 2014, 6:29:29 PM
Hi

I think your right, power charge on critical work different then assasins mark, to bad the power charges don't renew after. Guess I got to spam assasins mark:(

cheers
Conan: Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.
Never dance with the Devil because a dance with the Devil could last you forever...
-I thought what I'd do was,I'd Pretend I was one of those deaf mutes-
Nullus Anxietas:)
Huh? The power charges from Assassin's Mark work in a completely normal way - the timer only refreshes when you earn another charge. It's exactly the same with Power Charge on Critical Strike.
Kinda thinking this curse + pcoc + coc + cold snap could work cool. Gonna try it out when I'm rich and have a 6l.

I like the changes quite a bit. Yea, cm was nerfed a lot, but well, it was op, and both on kill effects (hey, 20 mana, it's something!) and power charge gain are useful.
I'm kinda wondering why killing with traps/totems/summons doesnt grant power charges

Im guessing it's the same reason why on-kill effects dont work with traps/totems/summons, but imo it just handicaps already limited build power of going crit with something non-self/coc cast
The Power Charges come from an on-Kill effect, so yes, same reason as other on-Kill effects. :P
Is the % crit chance that you gain from the curse reducing the threshold of criting the monster on the target or is it just being added on to your crit chance? A buddy of mine is arguing that the % additional crit is somehow reducing the threshold of critting the target.

Just want confirmation so I can say I told you so after he tried to argue about it and saying I was wrong about it when I know for a fact the % crit is just being added onto whatever your actual crit chance is.
IGN: Death__By__Desync (bloodlines)
Last edited by Pilboshab on Oct 5, 2014, 10:49:34 PM
"
grepman wrote:
I'm kinda wondering why killing with traps/totems/summons doesnt grant power charges

Im guessing it's the same reason why on-kill effects dont work with traps/totems/summons, but imo it just handicaps already limited build power of going crit with something non-self/coc cast

It does, but it grants charges to traps/totems/summons themselves (if they can have charges they get it).
IGN: MortalKombat
Molten Strike build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1346504

There is no knowledge
That is not power

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info