Forsaken Masters is Live!

Great job!

As for ES chests (and shields in smaller degree) I hope it is bug and will be addressed tomorrow - there is no point to nerf ES equipement when most of the ES nodes were nerfed.
Especially when there was no mention in patch notes.
Yes there are more ES nodes included but what is the fun in putting every point into defence ?!

As for life nodes, they received great nerf. Patch notes states:

"Percentage-based life increases have been reduced slightly" - most 8% nodes are reduced to 5%, I don't see how that is slightly.

Every life character will see drop in his life pool. Now to get same life you would need to put even more points on health nodes.
Last edited by DAS13 on Aug 20, 2014, 8:14:52 PM
Congratulation about the flawless launch.

GL HF everybody.
First death on a Totem named as Kau, uses barrage and corrupt my char.
Neden yaşıyorsun?

Alright someone tell me how to fix
Because Steam is upgrading at the moment, time to post.

What do you think about launching the patch one day before you start the new leagues? You would have less server issues and stress, and can see wether there are large issues within the patch. And we have the possibility to download the patch before the the start of the league and test out some builds with a standart char. Just as an suggestion for the next patch. Cause at my place the leagues started at 1am and because i have a lot to do today i got to bett much earlier yesterday, so no time for much playing at the start.
Wainting for the countdown to end was soo long.... going from
1850 to 2540 to 8500 when the countdown ended.... then waited... less than

30 SEC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !! !!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Super Big up, congratulations...

HArd to go sleeping.... harded would be the get up!
You ARE my Bitch of burden!
"Stay Alive exile! Or you'll be the next zombie someone raises off the beach." - Altnaharra
" Be Excellent To Each Other" -MikeP_GGG
"If you die to yourself are you still the victor? " - BEX_GGG
Rampage has been a BLAST so far! Can't wait to meet some more masters, and get into the higher kill streaks! Thank you GGG
"

Alright someone tell me how to fix

Working on mine as well. So far it seems to be antivirus related. I have turned off my antivirus and it's patching so far. We'll see if it starts this time.
Any news on the ES bug?
IGN: lVlage (96 Witch)
dat es ninja nerf

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info