Official Forsaken Masters Patch Notes and Deployment Timeline

"
medder666 wrote:
"
LordSaren wrote:
Question - Does that mean tomorrow after I log into my Witch. None of my points that I have in the tree currently will be their. or will they still be their and new ones will be added. Just wondering if I should prepare for not having them in their current locations or will they stay were they are now ?

Just wondering since i can not find the answer to my question

The way I understand it, the free respec works like this: If some nodes in the tree you had allocated for your current build got changed, all your skill points will be unallocated after the patch - just as if you didn't use them at level-up. Had this happen to my templar after the scion-life-wheel-nerf.

Thank you for the information !
"
medder666 wrote:
"
LordSaren wrote:
Question - Does that mean tomorrow after I log into my Witch. None of my points that I have in the tree currently will be their. or will they still be their and new ones will be added. Just wondering if I should prepare for not having them in their current locations or will they stay were they are now ?

Just wondering since i can not find the answer to my question

The way I understand it, the free respec works like this: If some nodes in the tree you had allocated for your current build got changed, all your skill points will be unallocated after the patch - just as if you didn't use them at level-up. Had this happen to my templar after the scion-life-wheel-nerf.

That's true for most patches, but for 1.2 every character (no matter what) will have all their skill points unallocated simply due to the scope of the changes.
Read my book! The world ending in every way anyone ever thought it might end, all at once. First few chapters are available online for free.
http://www.amazon.com/The-End-World-Know-ebook/dp/B00CZ21JAQ
All right, didn't know that. But hey, free respec everywhere, what's not to like?
If my post contains typos, blame my phone and my fat fingers.
I will be asleep at that time, so I set Task Scheduler to open up PoE at 4:00AM. If it fails it will try again three minutes later.

Tested it just now and it seems to work, now I just need to wait.
Last edited by Fatto on Aug 20, 2014, 5:30:59 AM
"
Chickens have been added to the Forest Encampment

Screw everything else. This, this is what I was waiting for. GET HYPE
When are we gonna be able to reduce the size of the chat window ? Coz' it is SO MUCH BIG right now, takes so much spaces for nothin...
"
TettaVolante wrote:
"
Chickens have been added to the Forest Encampment

Screw everything else. This, this is what I was waiting for. GET HYPE

Oh Em Gee...MUCH HYPE!

Keep up the good work GGG, I'll never stop playing this game...even if you later remove the chickens due to chicken related exploits
Gonna be awesome
OMG! How did I miss this? ;-)

Thanks team!!!!
Fapfapfap so excited

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info