1.2.0 Patch Notes - Forsaken Masters

tks GGG for fuck my char....

i dont understand this nerfs.... i really don't understand...

is time to stop play this game
New UI is ugly as fuck. Why even make such an ugly menu button and a boring layout.
Players from Russia, thank you for the work done. We stay with you, and you did not throw. Thank you. Success.
Viper Strike: This skill now adds 10% of physical damage as Chaos Damage and has a 50% chance to deal 175% of the attack's damage as chaos damage over seven seconds.

my skills gem says it's only 25%, can anyone maybe clarify?

20% not the 175% i mean
Last edited by divinitywithin67 on Aug 21, 2014, 1:28:56 AM
Well ....... i am not fond of the HP nodes nerf ..... this makes lvling even harder now , i dont know if other players feel the same , but it seems most of my characters are broken (or not as efficient ) as before ..... i know i am new to this game , but progressing without excellent equipments seems very difficult now ..... i hope GGG can understand that not all players are pro players ..... yes ... i am a noob ....
"
Well ....... i am not fond of the HP nodes nerf ..... this makes lvling even harder now , i dont know if other players feel the same , but it seems most of my characters are broken (or not as efficient ) as before ..... i know i am new to this game , but progressing without excellent equipments seems very difficult now ..... i hope GGG can understand that not all players are pro players ..... yes ... i am a noob ....

this. i kinda feel cheated with the cyclone balance because i've grinded countless hours for my cyclone build to work and then they 'practically' nerf it, i mean cyclone is already weak for it's mana cost, without multistrike it's not worthwile, also the armor just became useless, it's kinda alienating for noob players.
"

I lost 1.2K HP, over 1K Armour and over 60 regen per sec on the tree. I can not even solo half the maps I could b4 the patch. (Thanks very much LOL!!!)
Last edited by SpectrumWarrior on Aug 21, 2014, 1:42:40 AM
"
Dragon_Bukid wrote:
"

this. i kinda feel cheated with the cyclone balance because i've grinded countless hours for my cyclone build to work and then they 'practically' nerf it, i mean cyclone is already weak for it's mana cost, without multistrike it's not worthwile, also the armor just became useless, it's kinda alienating for noob players.

Yeah , i feel the same ..... my characters cant run clarity now ..... AA is impossible .... and many other knick - knacks that broke them ..... sigh ..... was hyping for this expansion and hoping GGG will improve / buff more things .... seems .... it was my wishful thinking .... i will stop putting in more money to support them now ..... this expansion feels like a joke to me .
"
Each kill causes you to become slightly faster

Was this added to generate even more desync?
"
Viper Strike: This skill now adds 10% of physical damage as Chaos Damage and has a 50% chance to deal 175% of the attack's damage as chaos damage over seven seconds.

my skills gem says it's only 25%, can anyone maybe clarify?

20% not the 175% i mean

25% of damage every second for 'over seven seconds'. 25 * 7 = 175% delivered.

My CI claw shadow build became stronger - more damage, more mana (despite the fact aura reserve has been nerfed), more ES :)
GGG, please provide me with a free Divine orb for my Chin Sol ! :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info