FoxTactic's - [1.2] Pledge Of Arc 26k dps Updated: 2014-09-08

I'm currencly stuck at 14K DPS, how do you get 26+?
"
I'm currencly stuck at 14K DPS, how do you get 26+?

Well I have 14k with a 5L, not a 6L, so you're probably doing something very wrong. Are you level 94? I'm assuming you have a 6L if you're asking the question. I've been picking up damage nodes since level 70, so every level is 400 dps.
IGN: xBilldozerx
I think he said somewhere the 26k was with all power charges up?

I am at 15.3k without power charges, around 21.2k with all 6 up, using a 5l & still have a couple of cast speed nodes to get, as well as corrupting my arc, etc.
I watched a VOD of his for a bit to try and watch what has changed... I'll list what I THINK he did with the build, but I can't be certain.

Dropped double curse, only uses assasin's mark now

Dropped his arc/curse on hit, now uses Lightning Warp > Reduced Duration > Curse on Hit > Assassin's Mark and... Blind? I'm pretty sure it's Blind or Culling Strike, found it a little strange either way. Maybe Enhance would make sense for faster Lightning Warp/Assassin's Mark. With how good quality on those gems is, it would make sense. It would also explain why his lightning warp is so god damn fast without faster casting linked to it. As of now he has BBBRG, so he can't have faster casting.

Runs all 3 purity auras + clarity. I figure he switched to these and no longer needs the bonus life leech from Warlord's Mark for reflect.

Helmet: PoL > PoF > PoI > Reduced Mana

Gloves: ReducedMana > Purity of Elements(just leveling it I assume) > Arctic Armour > Clarity

Chest: Lightning Coil: Lightning Warp > Reduced Duration > Curse on Hit > Assassin's Mark > Blind/CullingStrike/Enhance(can't tell)

Staff: Pledge of Hands: Arc > Echo(Staff) > FasterCasting > Life Leech > CritDmg > LightningPen > ADDED LIGHTNING DAMAGE(I'm 99% sure he's using this as 6L)

Boots: Kaom's Roots > 0 sockets.

As a beyond player I am currently using Windscream Boots with CWDT setup. I have a difficult time with reflect with 10K less DPS than him(he mentioned on stream that it's not as high as before he switched everything around though) and with Warlord's Mark. I'm not sure how he handles it. I also have 78% Lightning Resist.

He uses culling on lwarp and PCOC on 6l instead of added lightning. With maxed purity of lightning you can get 80-81% resist and with vaal pact you can't really die to reflect.
"
Aggnog wrote:
He uses culling on lwarp and PCOC on 6l instead of added lightning. With maxed purity of lightning you can get 80-81% resist and with vaal pact you can't really die to reflect.

http://www.twitch.tv/foxtactics/b/571849232

There is clearly no PCOC as the support gem icon is a P. There is no P on his right click Arc. L = added lightning, not PCOC.

Looks like he has 81% fire/lightning res and 79% cold res. Not sure if he has level 21 gems, runs empower on them, or ended up respeccing for Inner Force/Influence. That would explain why his damage went down as I remember him saying on stream.

EDIT: He can't be running Empower as I already listed his gems and it wouldn't make any sense. Nvm.
Last edited by xBilldozerx on Sep 30, 2014, 8:04:45 AM
For more defence I am using tricurse +blind in 6L Cloak of Defiance. Also 3rd curse is conductivity -neg resis for light resis mobs and better shock stacking.
I have a Pledge of hands build as well and experimenting and respecting i found that global crit is better then the crit for spells. So i went for Blunt Trauma Pure brutality and serpent and respected all the crit for spells nodes.
"
dani_foc wrote:
I have a Pledge of hands build as well and experimenting and respecting i found that global crit is better then the crit for spells. So i went for Blunt Trauma Pure brutality and serpent and respected all the crit for spells nodes.

Blunt Trauma and Pure Brutality only affect attacks, they are useless for Arc or another spell.
These Nodes are useless dani_foc, they dont work with Spells
Last edited by Azial on Oct 2, 2014, 7:26:49 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info