In this thread we post gear that we are tempted to REGAL

Anyone have stuff lying around that they are really tempted to regal? I have only the one character. A level 58 templar on default. I don't have too much currency. I have two regals.

Well, I'm really tempted to regal this:

It dropped as a blue. I identified it and it rolled only one mod: chaos resist. I thought "why not augment it and see what we get?" I rolled the physical damage base.

For whatever reason, I'm really tempted to regal it! I know that it wouldn't make sense, but I'm itchy!
Last edited by sithren on Feb 3, 2013, 11:29:06 PM
Personally i wouldnt unless you really need to. I wouldnt regal something unless it had good soc combos too.

This is mine i was looking at doing it. But no regal. and shity socs. so ima not. and too bad ima RT marauder. so that crit multiplier is useless to me.
Smoother than Smooth.
Last edited by Moist on Feb 3, 2013, 11:36:11 PM
Yeah, that is partly what was holding me back. Knowing that I would still have to jeweller, fuse and chrome it. I'd pretty much have to spend all my wealth on one item. And it isn't even a great item. Its just the gambler in me itching to get out.

Haven't regaled anything yet. But I hope to soon.

Btw, is that crit multiplier of use to you? I get it a lot on my drops, but I have resolute technique. Frustrating to see it on my drops!
Yeh its useless to me. lol. sadly.

I just transmute it then use alteration orbs on it till i get a nice % and some xx-xx psyical damage numbers. Then i know it'll be a good roll to regal.
Smoother than Smooth.
I don't have it anymore, but I had gotten a 15% blue gold ring that rolled 30% elemental damage and another 15% rarity. I wanted to regal it but it was low level and I decided not to.
I did Regal this

it started with the Rarity and All Resist mod

Regal put Chaos Resist on it

guess I have to Exalt it now?
Very nice udgnim. If you ever do exalt it, come back and post the results.

It would be tempting...

Aezurr, that sounds like it was a decent ring for farming. I guess it being low level means that the next modifier would be low level as well and not worth the regal.

Build this from white 5L.

Rerolled the magic affix/suffix till i got life + res, then regal for another res but then i got shafted with lifereg ... :(

PS: And you dont want to know how much chroms i spend to get 2 blue on an ar/ev chest ... o.O
[Beyond] Hajhji/MahouShoujo_Madoka
Last edited by Nithon on Feb 4, 2013, 5:27:03 AM
Thought about this but i haven't decided if it's worth it or not.

IGN: Gahrlaag
Wiki - http://en.pathofexilewiki.com/wiki/Path_of_Exile_Wiki

Move de sync from de bathroom to de kitchen for better flow!
crisis solved.
Last edited by Gahrlaag on Feb 4, 2013, 8:01:34 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info