In this thread we post gear that we are tempted to REGAL

"
Thalandor wrote:
I don't want to put a bummer on this thread, but I'm done with Regals. The chance you roll 1 good mod, with a good value, is not worth spending the Regal. Speaking from CB experience here. Try to pass it on in a trade instead, and lol your way to victory.

I'm one of those who think regal should behave more like an alch, or put 2 additional mods on the blue. Then it'd be very valuable and worth its rarity.

Honestly, no currency is really worth using. You are probably better off always trading your currency. Seriously, what is regals, alchs, chaos even worth in practical uses compared to the item you want? Nothing. You could waste 30 alchs and never get close to an item you are going to trade 1 for.

I've always wondered why orbs have always stayed priced closer to their rarity instead of their practical uses. Probably will never change. If it ever did, well I guess we would all be screwed if people started pricing based on how useful an orb really is.

However, I dont think regals are that bad. You at least get a good shot at an item after blowing hundreds of alterations to get a nice base.

Only thing is, putting that much currency into an item is just like fixing up your car; it'll never be worth what you put into it. You could alt 200 times, regal, exalt 3 times, and it be godly, but the item might not even bring the exalts you spent to make it if you tried to trade it.
"
Thought about this but i haven't decided if it's worth it or not.

No, throw alterations on it, try to get something like 90% phys increase, attack speed or x-x added physical. When you only have 1 stat, that is decent, augment it before regal.
"
Destructodave wrote:
"
Thalandor wrote:
I don't want to put a bummer on this thread, but I'm done with Regals. The chance you roll 1 good mod, with a good value, is not worth spending the Regal. Speaking from CB experience here. Try to pass it on in a trade instead, and lol your way to victory.

I'm one of those who think regal should behave more like an alch, or put 2 additional mods on the blue. Then it'd be very valuable and worth its rarity.

Honestly, no currency is really worth using. You are probably better off always trading your currency. Seriously, what is regals, alchs, chaos even worth in practical uses compared to the item you want? Nothing. You could waste 30 alchs and never get close to an item you are going to trade 1 for.

I've always wondered why orbs have always stayed priced closer to their rarity instead of their practical uses. Probably will never change. If it ever did, well I guess we would all be screwed if people started pricing based on how useful an orb really is.

However, I dont think regals are that bad. You at least get a good shot at an item after blowing hundreds of alterations to get a nice base.

Only thing is, putting that much currency into an item is just like fixing up your car; it'll never be worth what you put into it. You could alt 200 times, regal, exalt 3 times, and it be godly, but the item might not even bring the exalts you spent to make it if you tried to trade it.

Sure you get unlucky the majority of the time. But crafting isn't worthless. Except if you're thinking of getting 5 links or 6 links, just don't try to do it, it is a bad idea.

What is everyone suggestion on this?
Take a look at this EVASION!

no exalted to play with :(

EwokVillage why would you even considering regal/exalt a lvl45 armor?
I wouldnt event exalt this eva armor..
"
lpsusi wrote:

no exalted to play with :(

EwokVillage why would you even considering regal/exalt a lvl45 armor?
I wouldnt event exalt this eva armor..

Its item level 50 though meaning it can roll 6 sockets no?

I dont know a ton about the game but I havent seen Evasion that high.
That evasion isn't that high, you could get something like +300 evasion and that 100%. Having the ability of getting 6 socket is pointless, because you will waste way too many jewelers. Thinking of then fusing it to 5 link or 6 link is a very, very bad idea.
"
EwokVillage wrote:

Mother of God...
"
EwokVillage wrote:

DAT evasionn....would love that on my IR ranger.....
FYI: you can get 2k+ evasion on zodiac base types

sorry for the buzzkill XD
I carve and sell real animal skulls, check out my work here: https://www.instagram.com/victorseiche/
https://www.facebook.com/victorseicheart/
World first Uber Atziri as 2h and 2h RT build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1058950
Highest level char in Closed Beta, Wytchfindergeneral

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info