Rampage and Beyond Challenges and their Prizes

"
Null and Void

That a developper joke :D ?
"
[Removed by Support] What other free to play games give you what PoE offers you? Blizzivision constantly lies to its playerbase about what's coming in Diablo 3 (and has before the game even came out) and delays its updates and ALWAYS has massive, massive problems.

GGG says it's doing major content updates every 4 months. So far they've delivered on 2 of those promises. They're 100%. They also discuss the reasoning behind why they implement certain mechanics, nerf others, buff others, or why their game is built the way it is. Instead of nerfing certain amazing builds into the ground (like Blizzard does), they normalize damage a little and instead make other types of skills more viable.

They realized that mass-Life builds were way too easy to attain and everyone, regardless of items, were getting 3k+ health pools no problem, making regen extremely easy to ascertain and things like Righteous Fire simple to use for massive boosts.

They're removing snapshotting.

Botting is nonexistent in terms of breaking the economy. Ask Diablo how its economy has ever been, in any game. Ever.

Hats off to GGG yet again. I've rarely been more hype for this FREE expansion for a FREE game. I also put my money where my mouth is - some of my hard earned disposable income goes to GGG and more certainly will during these upcoming leagues.

This is the real Diablo 3.

I have been playing for little over 8 months now, and i have only seen 1 so called major patch, one which i would call far from being major, and only aimed at the top tier players, who use the most OP cookie cutter builds.
IGN:Axe_Crazy
Last edited by Simon_GGG on Aug 18, 2014, 2:33:32 PM
I was pretty excited to try to do these this time around but that helm effect is up there with the ugliest things I've ever seen in this game. I seriously can't imagine anyone here saying "WOW I want that!". the tentacle wings are a good example of the kind of micro that should be rewarded... something that will look good on any character..

I mean seriously, can you imagine how dumb a marauder will look with this helm effect on?

Edit: Plz GGG give us a pic of a Mara wearing it so we can all fall off our chairs laughing.
Last edited by Sori3n on Aug 18, 2014, 2:16:30 PM
No league for us casuals? :c
I enjoyed Ambush League far to much for my own good c:
"
eldemarnin wrote:
No league for us casuals? :c
I enjoyed Ambush League far to much for my own good c:

I'm pretty sure Rampage will be casual-friendly.
Another quality ZAP! post.
"
wow these challenges are really f'in hard... Also I was pretty excited to try to do these this time around but that helm effect is up there with the ugliest things I've ever seen in this game. I seriously can't imagine anyone here saying "WOW I want that!". the tentacle wings are a good example of the kind of micro that should be rewarded... something that will look good on any character..

I mean seriously, can you imagine how dumb a marauder will look with this helm effect on?

I totally agree.

I'm an average player, I'm by no means able to be one of the first 8 but also I'm not a casual player.

So complete these challenges would be an HUGE effort to me and I think that the prizes are not worthy. It is just a microtransaction like effect that yes looks pretty cool, but for a couple of dollars I can get an effect that looks even better, like the wings Sori3n mentioned in his post.

I love GGG and I love Path of Exile but I'm disappointed with the prizes here. I don't meant to be a hater or anything like that, it's just my feedback =D
Oh man, I miss my college days where I had the time to attempt getting challenges like these.

Maybe I can at least get Full Clear.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/sir-ninja
"
MasterAxe wrote:
wow, pretty shameful on the lame MTX awards, wasnt expecting much, but just a crown with a silver and gold variation, LOL.

I know right? I was a lot more verbose in my bitching about this on page 18.

Masters and bench crafting? Sweet. New supporter pack armor? Pretty good alternative to all the missing 3D item art and great value to go along with the points. 3 month grinding and heart racing action reward? A bullseye thingamajig affixed to the back of your head that does not even resemble a "halo," but achieves you looking like that one dude:

Blasphemy if you ask me! (jk)
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.
Last edited by cgexile on Aug 18, 2014, 2:51:13 PM
"
Monfriez wrote:
What happened to?

"Path of Exile is an online Action RPG set in the dark fantasy world of Wraeclast.

Wraeclast is a dark, brutal continent. Scarred by mysterious catastrophes of the past and inhabited by creatures of nightmare, the very environment challenges exiles who dare explore it.
We're sick of the recent trend towards bright, cartoony RPGs. The art style we chose for Path of Exile is dark, gritty and realistic. Wraeclast is terrifying, and we've tried hard to do it justice."

+2500

I am not saying I think they look ugly, in fact I think they look pretty cool. It's just that they don't fit the PoE theme, those MTX would be cooler in another game.

We got enough halo's, bright wings, fancy pancy stuff.
I prefer more dark, gritty things. And with that I don't mean the "Hot Topic" style either (arcane and vampiric set, just slap some skulls on it boys!)

Just some ideas I think that would be really cool;

- Backpacks: Big Broken Sandglass on a chain/ Rhoa corpse/ bunch of skulls of fallen enemies / Bloody Arrows or a knife (so it looks like you got hit in the back hehe) / metal spikes, like a huge hedgehog / Smoke, coming from your back. shit looks cool.

- Helmets: Rhoa skull helmet / Big ass demon horn, like a unicorn but scary / Altered bloody and beat up versions of normal character faces "SEE? I HAVE BEEN FIGHTING!" smiling with red theeth from the blood, it always looks badass. instabuy right there.

- Footprints effects; Smoke coming from yo feet/ Darkish green sludge with random splatters where you have walked, not perfect footsteps.

- Gloves: Blood raffled bandages (brawler style) / Blood dripping, scraped arms / wristbands with spikes -so oldskool- / freddy kreuger style gloves / chains, whole arms coiled with chains / Handcuffs n chains from left to right hand

- Feet: Again chained linked feet, cool slave theme / Ball n chain / Bare footed with super dirty feet / Bleeding legs, everywhere you stand still a puddle of blood will form / WOODEN LEGS, fancy ones or simple wooden pegs

In short; I want to look like an exile mostly, a bum fighting to survive, bleeding and battered out for revenge. Some people look really awesome in all their 60 dollar outfits, but there are a lot of kings n queens running around in an exiled city. It removes the dark theme from PoE if you ask me.

That was my rant. Ty for reading :)
Am eager awaiting patch, still a supergood game.
★ IGN: Pinockio_the_Transexual or PM me on forums ★
Last edited by Starball on Aug 18, 2014, 3:00:16 PM
"Own Binos Kitchen Knife" Lol what
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1552460 - my drop solution
Specs: CPU - i5 9600k, geforce 2060, 32 gb ram, ssd, 2133/2333 mz.-----
EXILES EVERYWHERE, PLEASE?!?!?!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info