[PoESkillTree 2.7.3] Data update and .build exporting

"
Vulpix0r wrote:
"

You need the data folder. It's in the zip. All assets are up-to-date.

I have a data folder and I extracted the zip file twice, not sure what else to do.

I have reuploaded the data folder. Go ahead and try it now. Could have been some files missing
MTX Finder: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/989787
QoL Updates Offline Skilltree Planner: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/996805
Buy me a coffee here :P https://www.paypal.me/EmmittJ
Last edited by Emmitt on Aug 27, 2014, 1:10:53 AM
"
"
Vulpix0r wrote:
"

You need the data folder. It's in the zip. All assets are up-to-date.

I have a data folder and I extracted the zip file twice, not sure what else to do.

I have reuploaded the data folder. Go ahead and try it now. Could have been some files missing

Problem solved!
New version up:
*2014-08-27
-- Added: Theme chooser (Light or Dark)

Note if you want your the last tree you edited to show when you start after release do this:
* Start the program
* Shut it down
* Copy address (and level) from skilltreeAddress.txt to PersistentData.xml. It should be obvious where to past.
* Now you can delete skilltreeAddress.txt since it is no longer used.
* Start the program
* Profit
Last edited by SpaceOgre on Aug 27, 2014, 7:12:44 AM
bump^

(should be added to sticky list!)
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
Many thanks for this great app - send from Germany! :)
This software is absolutely awesome! Thanks for your efforts!

If you're still looking for suggestions on how to improve it even further, here is one.

Right now I'm in the middle of planning a life-based build that I intend to re-spec into Chaos Inoculation later down the road. This naturally includes speccing out of all of the life-nodes and into the appropriate Energy Shield nodes. This gave me an idea. Now, a way to customize the colors of the lines connecting the nodes would be just absolutely awesome for doing this. That way one could visualize right from the beginning the intended re-spec of a planned build, how many refund-points or Orbs of Regret will be necessary, etc.

I can imagine such a thing is easier to request than it is to implement :p. I have absolutely no clue about programming so forgive me if I'm asking too much.

Oh, one of those arrows you can click to collapse the saved build panel would be great for the stat panel, too (I know you can CTRL-Q collapse it. A clickable button would be convenient, though).

However, don't sweat it. This piece of software is absolutely amazing the way it is.

Thank you!
Last edited by RaiseYourWhat on Sep 17, 2014, 7:24:04 AM
Great! I'm glad that someone finally took the time to refactor (with resharper!) the code with some much needed changes.

A feature that I really would like to see is the ability to compare two builds attribute-wise side by side. Presumably with some dropdowns for weapon type etc. to base the compared values upon.

About the code in general, the code that takes care of ex. skilltree url-parsing and attribute retrival could need some refactoring. It could be a bit more verbose so it easier could be reused for other things. (like the feature above)
Please check out the 2.0.0 release, lots of new stuff have been added!
If you find some bugs or have feature rquest please post here or even better on github!
Passive Tree Problem

The route between Ballistic Mastery and Primal Spirit has connection issue.
"
SpaceOgre wrote:
Please check out the 2.0.0 release, lots of new stuff have been added!
If you find some bugs or have feature rquest please post here or even better on github!

Awesome awesome awesome work guys.

I have one little request though, and that would be too be able to move builds up or down in the saved section.

Edit:

Ah just found out how to do it, click hold and move to where you want it in the list of saved.
To Die Is Not An Option, To Fight Until DIESync Is The Only Answer. ☺☻☺

Happy Hunting Exiles.
Last edited by GrumpyBear5043 on Nov 11, 2014, 1:19:05 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info