[PoESkillTree 2.7.3] Data update and .build exporting

Hi is there an easy way to make the program work with old hardware i.e. x86 cpu / os architecture. Getting a "this is not a valod win32 app" error.

If not tough luck I guess.

Cheers, and thanks for your work!
So I deleted all old versions of the skilltree planner and downloaded the latest 2.2.3 version, but when i try and start the .exe I get an error, this is what my debug file has to say about ithttp://imgur.com/Gsl2nfY some mixed swedish in there, hope you can read it anyway:P
Hello, thanks for this great tool. I seem to be having an issue though. I follow the links and download the latest edition. After I installed it (2.2.2) I noticed the old tree and not the new one for Tailsman. I deleted the "data" file under /appdata/roaming etc so it would re-download the new tree, whit it did. The problem is, some of the nodes are misplaced and its not correct. Like certain nodes will be way misplaced: see http://imgur.com/avKzKJc

I tried to re-download skill tree assets but it wouldn't work. This is the first time using this tool.

I also tried to install it on my laptop and other desktop and I am getting the same issue. I think it is user error but not sure. Anyone experience this?
Last edited by 5upernova on Dec 14, 2015, 5:39:42 PM
Hi, great Tool. I'am using the latest 2.2.3 Version and can't get the imported Inventory to work.
The item's are correctly imported when I hover the mouse over, but the graphics and gems are missing. When I'am trying to redownload the item assets under Tools-> Redownload Item Assets it failed with the message: Error while downloading Assets.

"
5upernova wrote:
some of the nodes are misplaced and its not correct. Like certain nodes will be way misplaced: see http://imgur.com/avKzKJc

I tried to re-download skill tree assets but it wouldn't work. This is the first time using this tool.

Mine looks all scrambled like that too. It works, but the pathing is all weird and makes it hard to visualize.

Um, this is the first time I've tried to use this program since PoEBuilder isn't updated currently. I downloaded the program from the github page, but it's still the old skill tree that PoEBuilder is using. I followed the direction that said Tools>Program Assests>Redownload Skill Tree Assets. But I'm getting a error message popping up that says "Details: The given key was not present in the dictionary."

I'm not exactly sure what that's referring to.
Hey, thanks for the great Tool.

I found an Issue with the calculation for maximum Mana in Version 2.2.3:
The tool adds + 4 to maximum Mana per character level.
The correct value is + 6 to maximum Mana per level as stated in the Wiki.
Last edited by 0neInchMan on Dec 18, 2015, 3:47:22 PM
"
Phyziix wrote:
Um, this is the first time I've tried to use this program since PoEBuilder isn't updated currently. I downloaded the program from the github page, but it's still the old skill tree that PoEBuilder is using. I followed the direction that said Tools>Program Assests>Redownload Skill Tree Assets. But I'm getting a error message popping up that says "Details: The given key was not present in the dictionary."

Yep, I get exactly this too.
"
Chromodar wrote:
"
Phyziix wrote:

Yep, I get exactly this too.

Me too.
You can circumvent the 'Given key not in dictionary' error when using the autoupdater by going to programdirectory\Data and deleting Skilltree.txt

This works, but then you have the other problem people are mentioning where certain attribute nodes are misplaces (though it still works fine - it's just a visual problem with node placement), leading to a weird Path of Spaghetti.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info