[BURN] is recruting! [WORLDWIDE][Friendly][HC/SC Temp Leagues][150+ Members/34 Tabs][since 2013]

Welcome to BURN!

BURN is composed from US, EU and Asia mature (18+)and friendly players, we started in Onslaught/Anarchy and we are growing every league (1 inch/league).

We are currently recruiting Path of Exile players for our guild from both season challenge leagues (would you like some curry seasoning with that league?). Our goal is to provide a friendly, mature and helpful community of players who want to enjoy the game.

Our interest is to make (America great again!) sure you like our guild and members and in turn get our members to like you.

Here is where we would advertise our website and facebook group but screw all that we are Discord + Ingame only!

That being said we do provide a Discord Server: https://discord.gg/rQHSgeP
Once you join PM an Admin for member rights and chill in the interview channel.
Straw or another Officer will talk to you for an invite!

Please read and consider these following politically correct statements:

*We focus on cooperative game play, we enjoy playing together (not with each other)!
*We train (yes we lift, do you) and teach our new guild members (GOOGLE IT!!). Quality comes before quantity (not in POE, quantity is definitely better in POE).
*We are a 3 month challenge leagues only guild (the rest of the time we sleep). This means that we don't participate on standard or hardcore leagues. We sometimes have group events, but the usually don't last longer then 10 minutes. For an applicant to be eligible you need to have played for at least 4 month league. We don't recruit standard/hardcore players.
*Players who engage on RMT (Real Monkey Training) for currency or any in-game items will not be allowed in our guild.
*The Guild Stash is a means to help others to level or re-roll (or for officers to get rich). As such raiding of the guild stash will not be tolerated, except for officers.
*Member activity is influenced not only by being online in POE (but being online in life), but is also influenced by Discord activity.
*Discord use during game play time is mandatory and it's something that we are actively promoting on our private server. If you don't have a mic you can be on listen mode (listen to your gods).
*No Drama! We understand this game is a free time activity. If an incident arises between members the protocol to follow is to take "screen shots" of the incident (and KNOW YOUR PLACE IN THE FOOD CHAIN), not engage in discussion on guild chat, and contact an officer in game or through guild forum pm 9which no officer is going to check, except for the guild leader). You can also lodge a complaint about an individual via Teamspeak, by right clicking on the member’s name and make a complaint (or go cry on an officer's shoulder or bribe them). The officers will act as mediators and come up with the most diplomatic solution(how pays the most wins).
*BURN is an international guild. Our members live all over the world. With that said tolerance and respect are a must among our members.
Members of our guild are to not only be polite and respectful (nice joke) inside the guild, but also with people outside our guild community. Your behavior reflects on all of your guild mates, after all.

How to join?
Join our Discord Server: https://discord.gg/rQHSgeP
Once you join PM an Admin for member rights and chill in the interview channel.
Straw or another Officer will talk to you for an invite!

AND/OR
answer the following questions and post your answers in this thread:

1. How long have you been playing POE?
2. What’s your highest level character?
3. What’s your time zone?
4. What is your dedicated league?
5. How do you think you can contribute to the guild?
6. How much time can you dedicated for Discord, during play?
7. Why BURN ?
8. What's your IGN?

Note: Discord is mandatory for a short interview.

Feel free to contact one of the following officers for an interview:

(actually only contact Straw, Toadspaz or Starlight85 for now)

Straw23 - Hes German and he likes jewelers
Toadspaz - He is new. All you need to know
Starlight - British grill (its an ongoing investigation)
Sillie - Girl from Canada
Naylur - Vomba had to have a friend
HelSkadi- Shes Latin (not Officer anymore)
BTLJ - Hes an ashore
goldenarmi - Hes Dutch, always fucking grumpy
TofuCube - He is making America great again, or was it was it hardcore league
minox0204 - We have no idea who the f this guy is (not Officer anymore)
Crutoj - He is Asian, but making America great again
Orek - Say his name 3 times and suddenly a baby appears (Not Officer anymore)
Abdhulla - Austrian
xKittenKicker

WARNING!
Allot of tired and drunk monkeys where hurt during the making of this post, don't worry we have plenty of them left!

May RNG smile upon you exiles!
IGN: NECRO_NINE
Last edited by Naylur on Jun 13, 2018, 3:33:07 PM
Last bumped on Aug 19, 2018, 2:56:54 AM
Bump :)
bump
Hi i am casius i want to join
since beta
it was 90 i think
eu gmt +1

beyond league
i like to play in team
6. Why BURN ?
becuase i think the people there are like minded

1. I've been playing POE since November 2013?
2. My current highest level character is 83?
3. My time zone is GMT 8
4. i play the new SC leagues and races, i also play standard when i want to use some of my older characters, i didn't try invasion but will be giving Beyond a try after i reach endgame in Rampage ?
5. As for how i can contributed, i love playing in groups and progressing with people, i get extremely bored when i play alone,and im a fun person to play with and a good team player.
6. Why BURN ? well i was looking planning on getting into the new leagues intensely but mostly as a group and not solo.
7. My IGN: RFMFCHARECTER
Thank you for the applying, an officer will be with you shortly.

Have been playing on and off since closed beta.

GMT+2

I'm pretty sure I'll be joining Rampage

I hope i will provide some companionship and good times on TS (though i'm out of practice with my spoken english so not sure if i'll not be annoying with my mispronunciation), will join/create map parties and just overall provide entertainment if i can.

6. Why BURN ?

Well seems like a nice guild to start a new league in.

7. What's your IGN?

I'm a bit confused, do i provide IGN i will have when league starts?
1. 6 months, from start of Ambush
2. lvl79 BoR blender on Ambush (retired in Standard now).
3. CEST (GMT+1+1)
4. Rampage
Willing to change builds for better group synergi (considering fire trap or "Cursed Balls" tri-curse summoner for Rampage, but open to suggestions). I have Teamspeak, but can't always talk much due to IRL stuff, sleeping kids, etc.
6. Why BURN ?
"friendly, mature and helpful community of players who want to enjoy the game" and " Quality comes before quantity".

Hope to hear from you guys!
/vaettur
"
wizis wrote:

Have been playing on and off since closed beta.

GMT+2

I'm pretty sure I'll be joining Rampage

I hope i will provide some companionship and good times on TS (though i'm out of practice with my spoken english so not sure if i'll not be annoying with my mispronunciation), will join/create map parties and just overall provide entertainment if i can.

6. Why BURN ?

Well seems like a nice guild to start a new league in.

7. What's your IGN?

I'm a bit confused, do i provide IGN i will have when league starts?

The IGN is necesary so we can contact you.
Hmm then i will repost when the league starts, i'm not fully certain what name i will use and i can't check what names are available at this moment.
Last edited by wizis on Aug 18, 2014, 6:46:54 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info