<BLÍSS> Recruiting Active & Social Members [NecropolisSC]

Any Character Name: tacct
How often do you play?: Typically a couple of hours/day 5+ days/week
What do you expect from this guild?: people to chat/map/challenges/help/etc with
Are you aware we only play SC Temp leagues (i.e. NOT standard)?: yes, it's all I play as well.
Other Information (Optional): I'm usually on pretty late at night (PST).
Character Name:FlickMyBallz
How often do you play?:3-4 times a week 2+ hours on those days
What do you expect from this guild?:Being able to run maps in groups, social aspect.
Are you aware we only play SC Temp leagues (i.e. NOT standard)?:Same

Any Character Name:justmolten
How often do you play?: 10+ hours weekly
What do you expect from this guild?:Social interaction and help
Are you aware we only play SC Temp leagues (i.e. NOT standard)?: yes
Other Information (Optional):
Any Character Name: Judg // Juddg
How often do you play?: Most every night
What do you expect from this guild?: other people to talk to, play with, and bounce idea's off of.
Are you aware we only play SC Temp leagues (i.e. NOT standard)?: yes
Other Information (Optional): I am pretty new to PoE but not the genre, I really enjoy the game but miss the social side of MMO's.
Any Character Name: IJLPT
How often do you play?: anywhere from 1 to 8 hours a day
What do you expect from this guild?: Long-term friendly environment. While I played before it was a long time ago so add newbie (noob) friendly to that as well.
Are you aware we only play SC Temp leagues (i.e. NOT standard)?: Aware and alright.
Any Character Name: JustAnotherr
How often do you play?:1-6 hours a day
What do you expect from this guild?: What I expect from the guild is a fun environment and nice people to play with.
Are you aware we only play SC Temp leagues (i.e. NOT standard)?: Yes! :)
Other Information (Optional): I tend to play solo during the day a lot cuz I have things going on and have to afk a lot but at night it would be nice to have people to play with. I've only played since breach league.
Bump
<BLÍSS> Recruitment
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/996126

I like potato
Any Character Name: QueenOfTheMindless
How often do you play?: Decently during the night since its the only free time i have during the college quarter
What do you expect from this guild?: A chill group of people and maybe new friends to help with POE during college
Are you aware we only play SC Temp leagues (i.e. NOT standard)?: This is my first league but I plan to only play temp leagues
Other Information (Optional):
I am somewhat new to the game to a point. But I am enjoying a duel poets pen violate dead build a friend helped get set up. My main character is only 83 but I hope to learn and complete all the challenges for this league. I typically use discord to chat.
Few more spots
<BLÍSS> Recruitment
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/996126

I like potato
Any Character Name: AuraBotThreePointOnee
How often do you play?: whenever i get free time >w<
What do you expect from this guild?: People to play with me =( its boring ot play alone
Are you aware we only play SC Temp leagues (i.e. NOT standard)?: I usually only play sc temp leagues as well, started from breach

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info