<BLÍSS> Recruiting Active & Social Members [NecropolisSC]

Any Character Name: Waterboard

How often do you play?: I usually play several hours a day. Most often During the afternoons and then again late at night.

Do you plan on joining us in Mumble?: I usually enjoy voice chat about half of the time I am playing. Often I enjoy speaking with others while I play, and other times, I just like to sit and be with my own thoughts while I run around in game.

What do you expect from this guild?: I would like to see a group of people that have a rather active guild chat. I would hope that the guild has individuals like myself who are interested in running maps and improving their builds without looking to have anything handed to them.

Are you aware we only play SC Temp leagues (i.e. NOT standard)?: Yes, this is my primary reason for interest in this guild. I also do not play standard league and only have interest in the game as temp leagues are active.
Any Character Name:ThreeManyCooks
How often do you play?: Anywhere from 5-20+ hours a week depending on my schedule.
Do you plan on joining us in Mumble?: Yes
What do you expect from this guild?: I really just want people to play with :c. Wraeclast is getting lonelier and lonelier every day.
Are you aware we only play SC Temp leagues (i.e. NOT standard)?: Yes

I am very much dedicated to at least making it to higher level maps this league. I can guarantee you'll see me around a lot if you recruit me :).
Any Character Name: TotesShieeet
How often do you play?: Hoping to be on every day
Do you plan on joining us in Mumble?: O yes, of course
What do you expect from this guild?: I am just returning to this game, and am looking for a friendly group of people to play with
Are you aware we only play SC Temp leagues (i.e. NOT standard)?: Yep
Any Character Name: Crudders

How often do you play?: A few hours a day, more on weekends.

Do you plan on joining us in Mumble?: Not atm, perhaps in the future.

What do you expect from this guild?: A group of friendly people to chat and run maps with, get advice about builds from, etc.

Are you aware we only play SC Temp leagues (i.e. NOT standard)?: Yep! Me too.

Feel free to include any additional information or leave this part blank: I'm excited at the chance to join the guild! Thanks.
Any Character Name: Cracker
How often do you play?: Few hours a day, my client is open for most of the day but I'm usually doing something else while afking in my hideout.
Do you plan on joining us in Mumble?: To be entirely honest, no. I don't really care for voice chat in a game like PoE.
What do you expect from this guild?: Just a casual, friendly atmosphere to make the PoE experience more enjoyable.
Are you aware we only play SC Temp leagues (i.e. NOT standard)?: Yes,
Feel free to include any additional information or leave this part blank:
Any Character Name: BoomBoom
How often do you play?: 5-10 hours a day, except weekends when I work
Do you plan on joining us in Mumble?: Yes ofc
What do you expect from this guild?: I expect people to map with most of the time when I'm on since my timezone is EST and people to do masters with.
Are you aware we only play SC Temp leagues (i.e. NOT standard)?: Yep. I only play in SC temp leagues.
Any Character Name: STRUGGLEBOYS
How often do you play?: On day's that I do play, I normally play all day, maybe 4-5 times a week.
Do you plan on joining us in Mumble?: Yes.
What do you expect from this guild?: Mapping groups and people to talk to.
Are you aware we only play SC Temp leagues (i.e. NOT standard)?: Yeah.
Any Character Name: Evarsar
How often do you play?: Every day whilst leagues are going (and I am not burnt out)
Do you plan on joining us in Mumble?: Yep, people need to hear my manly screams when i nearly die, or when something good drops.
What do you expect from this guild?: Some people to map with, chat with, and generally complain about how hard life as an exile is.
Are you aware we only play SC Temp leagues (i.e. NOT standard)?: Ye, temp SC scrub 4 life.
Any Character Name: Kharver

How often do you play?: average 5 hours a day 6 days a week

Do you plan on joining us in Mumble?: yes

What do you expect from this guild?: I used to be in it so im hoping some of the same people are still there!

Are you aware we only play SC Temp leagues (i.e. NOT standard)?: yes

185k reaver this season! Looking to shred some maps with friends. I have been msging Esely for days but I see he is rarely on still lol.
ign kharver
Any Character Name: PigIndoor
How often do you play?: Typically every day, except maybe certain weekends.
Do you plan on joining us in Mumble?: Yes - but only maybe half the time.
What do you expect from this guild?: Friendly community. Throw around and receive some advice, run some maps, rotations. Help each other out.
Are you aware we only play SC Temp leagues (i.e. NOT standard)?: Yeah. I only play SC Temp leagues.

To be honest, this is the furthest I've ever made it in temp leagues. I always thought I was really missing out on not being in a guild before. Thanks for your time, guys. Cheers.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info