<BLÍSS> Recruiting Active & Social Members [AfflictionSC]

Any Character's Name: galaxydog

How often do you play?: 10-30 hours a week (usually 1-3 hours a day)

What do you expect from this guild?: I'm looking for an active guild that stays active even later into leagues. Interested in participating in things like group play without needing to rely on /global 820.

Are you aware we only play SC Temp leagues (i.e. NOT standard)?: Yes, I'm league only

Other Information (Optional): Harvest is my first league, but I've already managed to reach a point where I can farm T16 delis, solo A8 sirus and uber elder deathless, and buy myself a HH. I'm starting to reach a point where the next step is group play (or SSF, but I actually like trading still :) ), so I've been looking for an active and encouraging guild to join!
Last edited by ABodyPillow on Aug 27, 2020, 8:47:01 PM
Bump
<BLÍSS> Recruitment
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/996126

I like potato
Bump
<BLÍSS> Recruitment
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/996126

I like potato
Any Character's Name: ChrisBrokenㆍ

How often do you play?: usually play 15-30 hours a week.

What do you expect from this guild?: Juts to hang out and meet some people who enjoy the game like I do.

Are you aware we only play SC Temp leagues (i.e. NOT standard)?: Yes I play leagues, just trying SSF for Heist.

Other Information (Optional): Juts looking to hangout and have some fun. Meet new people. laugh at some memes. Enjoy this game.
Hi, I'm fairly new to path of exile and looking for a guild to play with!

Any Character's Name: FoxxyWoxxy
How often do you play?: a couple hours a day
What do you expect from this guild?: I'm looking for a guild that I can chill and chat with, and doesn't mind having a newbie asking questions about various builds and stuff!
Are you aware we only play SC Temp leagues (i.e. NOT standard)?: Yes
Other Information (Optional): I started playing in Metamorph league and still don't know a lot about the game, but I'm learning more every day!
Any Character's Name: gottaclickfasz
How often do you play?: Daily for most of the front portion of the league
What do you expect from this guild?: A place to chat, discuss builds, economy, ongoing patches/changes etc.
Are you aware we only play SC Temp leagues (i.e. NOT standard)?: No issue, I don't play SC
Other Information (Optional):
Just enjoy playing the game and sometimes trading. And finding the right build to go zoom zoom.

Several level 100s, multiple mirrors per league if I manage to last and find something fun to play but never lucky with 0 mirror drops for me.
Any Character's Name: FluffyPug
How often do you play?: 2-3 hrs daily
What do you expect from this guild?: Sharing of knowledge, group play, fun.
Are you aware we only play SC Temp leagues (i.e. NOT standard)?: Been playing exclusively SC temp league since Essence.
Any Character's Name:nestal_HEI
How often do you play?:2-4h a day
What do you expect from this guild?:looking for a guild without empty guild chat so i could chat with ppl during all the grind
Are you aware we only play SC Temp leagues (i.e. NOT standard)?:yesi only play temp league sc
Other Information (Optional):started playing since 3.0 i am more of a casual player, have basic knowledge about the game
Any Character's Name: OutOfCreativity
How often do you play?: daily 1-5 hours
What do you expect from this guild?: I'm looking for a group of people to socialize with. Playing with only global and trade chat has started to feel empty.
Are you aware we only play SC Temp leagues (i.e. NOT standard)?: Yes, I only play in those leagues as well.
Other Information (Optional):
Any Character's Name: KappKapp
How often do you play?: 20-30 hours per week.
What do you expect from this guild?: Want people to talk to outside of global chat. Not a huge fan of constant PCs for 1 alch items. Just want to enjoy the game with people who are past the basic level of knowledge.
Are you aware we only play SC Temp leagues (i.e. NOT standard)?: Yes. I only play leagues.
Other Information (Optional): Delirium was my first league, but only played like 20 hours before stopping. Got 36 challenges in Harvest.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info