<BLÍSS> Recruiting Active & Social Members [NecropolisSC]

Any Character Name: LegionDEEleHitRome
How often do you play?: Practically everyday, at least 3-5 hours per day (minimum)
What do you expect from this guild?: Camaraderie, sharing cool stuff that drops, helping each other with mapping/leveling/getting to maps, sharing challenges, etc.
Are you aware we only play SC Temp leagues (i.e. NOT standard)?: That's all that I play, too :)
Other Information (Optional):
Hello Im interested in Joining
Im in my 40s and live on the west coast I play about 4 hrs a day longer on weekends
character name callmekyle. Im looking for a long term home and new friends
Any Character Name: Uber_Cole
How often do you play?: Everyday 5 hour min.
What do you expect from this guild?: Real Time Chat, hoping to talk and joke with others in Discord whilst mapping to make the game more fun!
Are you aware we only play SC Temp leagues (i.e. NOT standard)?: That's all that I play!
Other Information (Optional): coming from a big guild with an "active discord" im hoping to find a discord with people hanging in voice chat during the PM EST timezone!
Any Character Name: Anahlyah
How often do you play?: 10-20hrs a week
What do you expect from this guild?: Social environment in game.
Are you aware we only play SC Temp leagues (i.e. NOT standard)?: Yes
Other Information (Optional): would like to join with my friend in-game name of Thravv. He'll probably be posting an application soon if he hasn't already.
Any Character Name: Thravv
How often do you play?:10-20 hours a week
What do you expect from this guild?: Relatively new, looking for a social environment with veterans to help with questions or tips. Not expecting any hand holding but just some guidance here and there.
Other Information (Optional): Looking forward to becoming part of the guild and learning.
Last edited by scornedfury on Jul 10, 2019, 9:45:03 AM
Any Character Name: Elementasylum
How often do you play?: Every Day
What do you expect from this guild?: Active Discord
Other Information (Optional): Helpful and knowledgeable in game content currently finishing up with my latest build "Vaal Arc/Storm Call Eternity Shroud" Completly Self Crafted/Self found.

Please message me when you get a chance*

Any Character Name: oFateStayNight
How often do you play?: 30hrs a week
What do you expect from this guild?: Social environment in game.
Last edited by 彡kiss丿灬夏日 on Aug 4, 2019, 10:29:32 PM
Character Name: oFateStayNight
How often do you play?: everday online aleast 5hours
What do you expect from this guild?: relax farming social
Are you aware we only play SC Temp leagues (i.e. NOT standard)?: YEs im playing Temp leagues right now
Hey there! =]
I'm Nark from Portugal. Been playing PoE ever since Piety act 3 was last boss (I'm a veteran, but not really XD)!

I'm very active (4-5 hours most days) up until close to league ending.
In past leagues I went for build diversity and tried a bit of everything to find my playstyle and I think I narrowed it down a bit this league. I started Legion a bit late but managed to get to true end game. I feel there's only so much I can do by myself, hence the application (also hungry to improve).

My main motivation to join a guild is to learn about crafting and farming technics with the more experienced players and mostly to just join a group of people to run a few maps and learn to work as a team. Can share some knowledge with more recent players aswell.

I have a Mic and I'm happy to join Discord whenever possible. Usually playing on EU servers (London/Frankfurt).

Feel free to check my Profile for depressing stats =D
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/nark21

See you soon! (Hopefully) =^.^=
Any Character Name: Fluttersly

How often do you play?:Daily at the start of Temp Leagues, but usually down to ~5 hours per week or less towards the end of a league.

What do you expect from this guild?: I'm looking for people to hang out with and have fun with. I really enjoy group play, as well as just chatting while doing solo content.

Are you aware we only play SC Temp leagues (i.e. NOT standard)?: I am aware, and I generally don't play standard myself, so that works out.

I'm planning on playing a support Aura/curse provider in Blight so hit me up if you want to group up and do stuff!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info