[2.2] Guide for Life based Crit Dagger Reave

Hi there, loosely followed your build for my current shadow, but recently found a cloak of defiance and managed to 6s5l it with 7 jewelers and 9 fuses. So I was wondering if there was a way to make it work with the build, or is it really only good for casters?

Here's the tree I'm thinking of speccing into

And here's what my current tree looks like

Just not sure whether I'd have enough mana/regen from that, without further respeccing.

Thanks for the guide!
Last edited by Yllib on Sep 17, 2014, 4:53:45 AM
If you tank a big hit you will be immediately out of mana. Cloak of Defiance/ MoM is for builds that have a huge unreserved mana pool and high mana regen.
Pupicitas: lv. 100 Shadow
[2.1] Guide for Life based Crit Dagger Reave Shadow: /994474
EU Officer of Umbra Exiles: /732431
Yeah I did some testing with my current tree and even small hits drained a lot of mana. I just wanna try out my new toy lol. Guess I'll either sell it or save for a caster.

Thanks for the advice.
I was wondering if it is possible to use Cherrubim's Maleficence with this build? Or I'll be better with some 5l rare/Belly instead (can't afford 6l for now).
Also what about Romira's- would it be any good for making you crit more, and having mana leech on it instead of the tree?
As for now-really love leveling with this char, specially getting after Shadows and Dust gloves- those are so good for crit phys builds.
Last edited by mikerelf on Sep 17, 2014, 4:45:46 PM
Cherrubim's has nice stats, so when you already have it and can deal with the no res then feel free to use it. Optimal would be a good rare or belly. We want to keep our power charges permanetnly up, so Romira's is a bad choice. You will also loose the important added phys/acc stats from a ring with it.
"
candoerfer wrote:
Cherrubim's has nice stats, so when you already have it and can deal with the no res then feel free to use it. Optimal would be a good rare or belly. We want to keep our power charges permanetnly up, so Romira's is a bad choice. You will also loose the important added phys/acc stats from a ring with it.

I see. Also wanted to ask about Daresso's Defiance can it be any good for the build? Kinda enjoying it while leveling, tho not sure how good will it be lategame.
The same thing that I said about Cherubim's applies to Daresso's: The chest has nice stats and if you can deal with the no res feel free to use it. The chest is however designed to be used in acro/EV/block builds, so it won't be able to show its full potential in this spec.
The posted tree pic in the op is already bad. 10 dex is better than 10 int. Will not read further.
#31 of Rampage League after 7 days played.
Last edited by Insomniask on Sep 18, 2014, 5:13:23 PM
"
Insomniask wrote:
The posted tree pic in the op is already bad. 10 dex is better than 10 int. Will not read further.

You mean the introductory picture in the headline? This is a screenshot of my first draft when the new tree was freshly released (so about one week before the patch actually came out) and has been reworked several times already. If you are to lazy to even check out the actual skilltree you have no right to flame other people's work.
Pleas stay away from my guide, we don't need the likes of you here.
"
candoerfer wrote:
"
Insomniask wrote:

You mean the introductory picture in the headline? This is a screenshot of my first draft when the new tree was freshly released (so about one week before the patch actually came out) and has been reworked several times already. If you are to lazy to even check out the actual skilltree you have no right to flame other people's work.
Pleas stay away from my guide, we don't need the likes of you here.

"to lazy". "pleas" kk, alright
#31 of Rampage League after 7 days played.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info