@Artinuis

You can also use this: www.poebuildder.com
Pants of Textile
Last edited by nikals on Aug 14, 2014, 9:04:36 AM
"
Chris wrote:
"
NCPereira wrote:
Am I the only one who thinks this is a bad thing? They are just splitting the community...

99% of the players on their server are new players who didn't play on our server. I have to assume this is because of the language barrier.

Why cant other languages be available for the game/servers we play and have say dedicated channels for certain languages?

I really hate "localized" versions of games and how each one gets content tailored to each region. Why not just translate the content instead of separating it?
Ascension tied to Lab is the worst thing GGG has done...apart from GGG's philosophy on Trading. Oh and Gambling Loot boxes. And selling out to tencent.

I used to love GGG. I supported to ensure GGG remained independent, now I just wish I could get my money back. -_-
"
Chris wrote:
... I have to assume this is because of the language barrier.

Strewth! Bloody bonza to come good and have an Aussie servers too mate, must have cost big bikkies. Big mobs of aussie playaz had buckley's chance of playing on those bull dust yank servers, so you GGG blokes a grouse. Right, now my kangaroos are loose in the top paddock, so it's time I go walkabout and crack a fat over the new skill tree. :)
Chris Wilson: "Today was the proudest day of my life."
Last edited by Kaysee on Aug 14, 2014, 9:34:30 AM
Excellent news, anything that helps GGG grow the game. The extra cash will be very helpful.
Congratulations GGG. You choose wisely, thats a big market in gaming.
You have to remember to chase and catch your dreams, because if you don't, your imagination will live in empty spaces, and that's nowhere land.
Better would Russian added! :(
Polish language please. We are big community in POE!
"
Polish language please.

+1

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info