Path of Exile has launched in Taiwan!

Congrats GGG! Hope you can find more partners in more markets.
When I kill a man he stays dead.
"
thehorus wrote:
I dont know what to say now. Im so disapointet from this new skill tree. Right now im close to quit the game because of that.
I only have 1 char i realy like and now you destroy him so hard and f... him to the fullest. Maybe i will come down if it gets changed againm what i dont think will happend, but right now i thing about quit poe after 1.5years becuase this expansion brings soo much bad stuff.....first the new soft core league will be a fucking mess, i predict it will not be possible to play in public groups or in bigger groups then 2-3player. People will go crazy to try to keep the buff up. Then its alot more dsync becuase of that, and you seem not to be willing to add some stuipd buttons into the game so i dont have to tell anybody about macros they have to use otherwise this game is not playable!!! Then my char i like to talk about my mara will eb useless as fuck. I will not have the same res same life same dmg i cant run 3 auras then. Its rediciliuos imo.

Just wanted to tell how i upset i am, and after i noticed the best support in video games (ggg support) it seems for me like also the best how can we detroy builds support ....

thanks for nothing right now

I think you will experience a mechanism that is called natural selection.
What can never be lent or earned?
Somewhat, that devours everyone and everything:
A tree that rush. A bird that sings. It eat bones and smite the hardest stones.
Masticate every sword. Shatters every shrine. It defeat mighty kings and carry mountains on lightly wings.
What am i?
"
Kaysee wrote:
"
Chris wrote:
... I have to assume this is because of the language barrier.

Strewth! Bloody bonza to come good and have an Aussie servers too mate, must have cost big bikkies. Big mobs of aussie playaz had buckley's chance of playing on those bull dust yank servers, so you GGG blokes a grouse. Right, now my kangaroos are loose in the top paddock, so it's time I go walkabout and crack a fat over the new skill tree. :)

I have no idea what you said, but I agree with it!
DISCLAIMER!
The views and expressed opinions of Dragon are solely those of a drunken redneck and are not necessarily those of a sane person. Any likeness of intelligence is strictly coincidental and should not be taken seriously. His posts should not be read... by anyone.
Path of Taiwan!
"
harklark wrote:
Is this the end for RF builds?
away with max res from tree, less max res from auras because of less aura effectiveness % nodes.
also less regen cause of the less auras.

Will there be a new RF item with max fire res?

Also all the nerf to crit builds scare seems unwarranted.

BTW what GGG did with the life really caters to the midrange players as far as i can tell.

Explanation:
the buff to base life = more life to players
the nerf to the %life in tree means less life from items and balance to the buff to base life.
So in general, a character that had bad life rolls on gear will be better off, a char that had perfect gear will probably be near unaffected.

Bringing the lower range players higher to those perfect everything players.

Unless i misunderstood, I'd say well done GGG!!!!!

Beer for this bro !
yeah after i thought more about it, there will probaply mods on items that gives these stats i miss.
Still my char that i have invested around 250ex will not be close to be tanky as it is now.

And yes i judged to hard and maybe to early but i feelt that way, and i think im not that wrong. I still will see what happends, but my hype for the expansion now is realy low.
Ign: The_Horus

My profile & builds @: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/544588
Taiwan Cooool
"
Chameleon wrote:
"
Chris wrote:
"
NCPereira wrote:
Am I the only one who thinks this is a bad thing? They are just splitting the community...

99% of the players on their server are new players who didn't play on our server. I have to assume this is because of the language barrier.

Why cant other languages be available for the game/servers we play and have say dedicated channels for certain languages?

I really hate "localized" versions of games and how each one gets content tailored to each region. Why not just translate the content instead of separating it?

By separating the Asian region completely from the international server,it helps to make the world server cleaner place, by discarding the most real money trade prone areas, and also GGG do not need to split the task force to counter the Real Money Trade in Asia, where most of the RMT problems arise from. Garena won't be strict controlling RMT, rather they try to profit from RMT, like creating their systems, for example by selling a right to lift a temporary ban from RMT. And this would mean tighter allocation of server response in international server to access from Taiwan, which is already quite slow. GGG could localize PoE in Taiwan by themselves, simply by translating the contents and website, and Diablo had a great success in Taiwan doing it by themselves.
"
neomvll wrote:
BRAZIL!!!!! PLEASE!!!!
and a south america server, please!!!!
latency in 150ms is almost deadly

Please!
"
Dragon585 wrote:
"
Kaysee wrote:
"
Chris wrote:
... I have to assume this is because of the language barrier.

Strewth! Bloody bonza to come good and have an Aussie servers too mate, must have cost big bikkies. Big mobs of aussie playaz had buckley's chance of playing on those bull dust yank servers, so you GGG blokes a grouse. Right, now my kangaroos are loose in the top paddock, so it's time I go walkabout and crack a fat over the new skill tree. :)

I have no idea what you said, but I agree with it!

The comment was in jest to Chris' reply about creating servers for players facing language barriers.

So perhaps GGG created the Australian server because Australians have their own "language barrier" and I created a response compiling a bunch of Australian colloquialisms. :)

It translates to:

"Amazing. It is great that GGG delivered in creating the Australian servers, when they're so expensive to host here. A lot of Australian players had no chance playing the game effectively on the poor [latency] US based servers, so GGG are awesome. Of course, I'm being silly here, so it's time for me to leave, so I can go and get excited about the new skill tree."
Chris Wilson: "Today was the proudest day of my life."

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info