Path of Exile has launched in Taiwan!

I wonder if the Taiwan server will give me less lag than the Aussie one (Given I am in Australia).
A truly special game you guys have here. Congrats GGG on your success!
nice, congrats to the launch... and were are "our" news today?? nothing interesting for us to say?
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ ++HIDEOUT IMPROVEMENT THREAD: ..../view-thread/2179528...++░░░░▒▒▒▒
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
nice, congrats to the launch... and were are "our" news today?? nothing interesting for us to say?
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ ++HIDEOUT IMPROVEMENT THREAD: ..../view-thread/2179528...++░░░░▒▒▒▒
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
GGG YOU GUYS ARE BEASTS!
GGG i hope you will not upgrade existing unique items as you do it in 1.0 version. Well downgrade is ok cause it need to balance game so then it turns legacy. But plz dont power-up existing items, there are many perfect rolled collectioners, and many ppl got nice rolled almost perfect uniques - they spent a lot to get them, so its unfair taking them away from players (its value will drastically drop).
Well if you plan changing something on existing items like for example increase crit rate on base bow stat then do it same way as you do with gems - all existing items will upgrade to this value automatically, or if you want change for example terminus est sword to do now 200-250% added phys dmg then turn all existing items to max value or some other way like if item was perfect it upgrade to perfect new version, if it missed 2% on dmg then it upgrade to new value missing still 2% - anyway it will affect only standard.
Regards

Last edited by Barane on Aug 14, 2014, 5:20:56 AM
Grats
I don't know what's more exciting for them, this or the upcoming patch. It's probably a tie.

What are you doing with that knife?
On the first day of gaming, RNG brought for me: one Flame Hellion of Frost on The Rocky Climb.
Am I the only one who thinks this is a bad thing? They are just splitting the community...
I'm in an abusive relationship with life. It keeps beating the hell out of me and I'm too cowardly to leave it.

IGN • NCPereira
STEAM • steamcommunity.com/id/NCPereira

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info