[3.0]Facebreaker Cycloner REDUX - Voyage to 1M dps

"

Hatred = 50%
Herald of Ash + Inc Burning + ele = 42%
No problem
as i said i dropped charisma for amplify - which makes up a bit for the lost inc aoe gem (which makes herald of ash 50+ and therefore charisma neccessary)

As i said, you MAY need it ;-) I use Herald of Ash with Elemental Proliferation, Increased AoE and Increased Burning Damage. Due to the Mana Multipliers of 140%, 140% and 120% and the combination with Hatred i need the nodes. Personally i prefer the inc AoE with Herald of Ash, because nearly every enemy gets burned in seconds without chasing for one or two monsters you missed to "hit".
But of course you can skip those nodes, i just wanted to point out that there might be a reason for some players ;-)
For anyone wondering how to level your characters, here's how you should:

CORE BUILD

18 points
The most important nodes at this level will be Resolute Technique. You will slowly place yourself on the tree to start using Cyclone asap because it wrecks faces! Although be aware of the mana cost during levels 24 to 31. You need to spam a lot of mana pots and eventually you will use Blood Magic gem at level 31.

36 points
We reach out the life nodes from the Shadow tree, taking Quickness as well.

40 points
At this point, you are ready to reserve all of your mana with Hatred and Herald of Ash linked to Elemental Prolif, Increased AoE and Increased Burning Damage. Use the Blood Magic gem to cast Cyclone.

59 points
We reach out the Duelist tree for life/damage.

66 points
Big buff to the build! We can use Blood Rage, HOORAY! We have enough regen to sustain the skill's degen. Link Blood Rage to a Blood Magic gem and Increased Duration and you are ready to go.

77 points
We finally reach out the Templar area for life and the Retribution node. Finish by taking half of the scion well life into Path of the Warrior.

87 points
Go down the Duelist area to take Retaliation. On his build, the OP did not take any frenzy charges from the tress which left me clueless. I for one, will take those frenzy charges. Also, the quest reward in Merciless should be a Frenzy charge.

COMPLETE BUILD

120 points
This should be your final level 100 character. Let me be specific on how you should get to this point after 87 points.

Firstly, after you have your Core Build done, immediately rush the Marauder area because is the most efficient damage nodes compared to Duelist and Shadow. Shadow being the least efficient. After finishing with that, head for Duelist damage nodes (NOT ATTACK SPEED).

Once both starting areas are complete, take Amplify in the Templar tree for the utility followed by Berserking node under Scion life wheel as it is the best attack speed nodes for 3 points. We will dip into Hired Killer for some extra life but most importantly, that 20 life gain on kill will be a big help. Once you have done that, Spec ALL of your jewel slots!!! Big fucking damage boost. That's 6 jewels with 3 damage affixes. Holy shit.

Finally, you can put the cherry on the to by speccing into Duelist attack speed nodes. We have a lot of phys damage and we no longer have any more points. For this reason, I will let the Shadow physical damage alone.

I really hope this leveling guide helps you and wish you the best of luck.
Last edited by gtrans on Oct 14, 2015, 5:25:09 PM
not sure if this has been answered yet, how do you leech with this build? or do you just rely on pots and regen?
IGN: zappyashe
Thank you very much for this guide !
I'm enjoying it a lot for the moment, can't wait to get cyclone (yeah for the moment i just wreck everything at lvl 23 !)
sold thx
Last edited by Staatsanwalt on Oct 29, 2015, 12:33:22 PM
hi dude i did your build.But i have a question about defensive stats.in a defensive way we have almost the same gears.and i gave all the defensive nodes except 2 life nodes.But my armor its quite low compared to yours.here is my defensive stats.am i missing something ?can u help me to figure it out? if the ss doesnt showed up here's the link http://imgur.com/0FvjlJ4

GEARS

Spoiler

Skill Tree
Last edited by JamalJR on Nov 5, 2015, 3:02:37 PM
Hi All,

Great build so far, currently level 86 right now hitting about 54k DPS fully buffed. I'm pretty sure I could be getting more though.

My problem is, I still feel really squishy, I get one-shotted a lot in maps, I'm not able to reach the mobs fast enough to leech life and survive. Reflect maps are even worse but I try at all cost to avoid those.

Also, my character is VERY slow, I'm used to be able to move quickly using for example, whirling blades but now I am using shield charge to try and get around faster. I know I could probably get better movement speed on my boots.

Just wondering if anyone had any tips or changes to get the most out of what I have.

My gear and tree linked below.

Thanks in advanced!

Defense and Offense stats
Spoiler

Gear:
Spoiler

Passive Tree
First Question. How can i link my gear???

Passiv Skill Tree
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwAAAdwDlgSHBLMFLQY5C2EMXwz3FCAaOBo-Jy8vzDGeMgkyTjWSOuE7KDwFPC09D0CgRrdHfkrITeNQR1FgV1RZ814TXz9gQ2FSYuxlTWZUZ5to8mxGbj1uqm87cg9ybHKpdO1343gNeTl5aHrve8N82X31fuKC5IMJg1-E2YTviq-Ks4-ZkBGQVZOolG-iAKZXqW6playqrK-uPq9sr6e18raKvTa-gL6nvrzAGsBmwL_BBMGCxPbGrtNv2L3aweRR7w7vTu988B_yL_JF8wb3Mvuq_gr-jw==?accountName=flojoe&characterName=xBlackBloodx

I selfcast enduring cry for endurance charges and i often use my granite flask. I use Riposte and Reckoning i one Setup with melee damage and life leech. Sometimes i run into a room, eating some arrows and boom, the whole pack dies because the triggered counterattack. Good for surviveability!!! For the future i want to skip the life leech nodes under the fortify cluster. ATM i have to play with a Tabula Rasa, because i have no other 6 linked armor... But i have no Problems with normal Packs (up to Tier 10 Maps). My Nemesis No.1 are strongboxes with "detonate neraby corpses" and invasion bosses like Abaxoth =/ for physical reflect i switch melee damage and added fire to phys to lightning and life gain on hit...

I noticed that the rings and amuletts you wear are not the best for facebreakers. You both (castellani, Jamal JR) need + to physical attacks. BTW nice, Carcass Jack and legacy Facebreakers!
Last edited by flojoe on Nov 10, 2015, 2:09:58 AM
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Last edited by Nephalim on Nov 10, 2015, 5:11:27 PM
My Gear, 42k Damage with HoA + Hatred

Spoiler

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info