IncGamers and OnRPG reveal Vagan, Weaponmaster

8 days left, my friends, 8, before the infinite possibilities of fine-grained crafting.
"
Derpey wrote:
I'm already seeing a lot of potential in those "if only it had Added Phys or Phys %" items.

Inorite. I either get really good rolls on one or the other, but when I get both, they are.......... -___-
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

These masters will be a great asset to 100% self-founded people or people like me who are nearly all self-found besides some forum purchases.
Very excited about this. It will be great for self found players.

"
ephetat wrote:
VEGAN HYPE!

From now on, I shall call him Count Vegan.
Can't wait to add more physical damage to my main weapon for my molten strike build:

Sound great but please make sure you balance it better than invasion so we dont all rip to this guy in hc.

Also...

„I don't give a fuck if it was his tenth anniversary with his goddamn neckbeard...“
„If they think I'm going to let them sweep this pizza guy thing under the rug...“
No mod action. Business as usual.
Last edited by Odoakar on Aug 12, 2014, 4:45:03 PM
Excited to play with some staves this league, the weapon master will make my crafting sessions much less painful.

Really happy with what I am seeing so far. These masters are a huge boon to solo self found casuals such as myself.
Last edited by nosrek_avowed on Aug 12, 2014, 4:43:17 PM
Every one excited about his crafting.
Nobody excited about his awesome missions.

Kinda disappointed by this :(

Good thing I have this Tyrannical claw lying around:
Another quality ZAP! post.
Last edited by chimpanzee on Aug 12, 2014, 4:46:42 PM
I have 2 questions about crafting with the Masters.

- Can the mod added by a Master be rerolled with a Divine ?

- For the usual crafting with exalts, can we use a Master's bench to purposely add an unwanted mod to our item like 'increased light radius' so we can be sure our exalt will not roll 'increased light radius' and then remove this crappy mod after exalting the item ?
sweet cant wait
Life sucks; but damn i'm havin a ball doin it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info