IncGamers and OnRPG reveal Vagan, Weaponmaster

Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Last edited by Chris on Aug 12, 2014, 3:52:07 PM
+FLAT PHYSICAL DAMAGE CRAFTING FAK YES! HAVE ALL MY SELF-FOUND CHILDREN! VEGAN HYPE!
Have you made a cool build using The Coming Calamity? Let me know!
You're somehow posting at unusual times nowadays, Chris. :)

(I was used to getting up and having breakfast while reading the daily PoE news. Now it's evening here and the news are already there...)

E: Nice to see some details on how the Master challenges will vary! And it seems that Vagan might be able to pose a challenge to a great deal of different builds. :)
Crit happens.
Last edited by Inarion1986 on Aug 12, 2014, 4:01:21 PM
Incoming crit phys bow builds
At long last,,,,,

EDIT:
Son is Super Hyped about upcoming patch WHOOP WHOOP, I'm looking forward to it as it has good promise within it. Just hope it lives up to the hype.

Have to say it's looking good so far.
To Die Is Not An Option, To Fight Until DIESync Is The Only Answer. ☺☻☺

Happy Hunting Exiles.
Last edited by GrumpyBear5043 on Aug 13, 2014, 1:17:35 AM
Yes finally! Been waiting all day for this
yea I know it is stupid but everybody does it so let me tell "first page... hype!" but anyway, weapon master became my most favorite forsaken master becauze of flat phys. dmg and %dmg. New crafting is awesome and I cant wait for it. GGG do great work. Pls do something with trading as u promised and I will love u. Yea I love u already but I will love u more :D
IGN: Talisman - PodivneHnedyBanan
Last edited by Brabino on Aug 12, 2014, 3:58:34 PM
I'm already seeing a lot of potential in those "if only it had Added Phys or Phys %" items.

Also, finally Self-Found isn't a massive joke..

Edit: Dawn of Dagger/Bow builds.
Participated in the working of the Dyadus Avatar of Fire Templar:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/896505
Last edited by Derpey on Aug 12, 2014, 3:55:16 PM
Nice!
BASED GGG

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info