Path of Exile: Forsaken Masters Trailer

8 more whole days, 8 as in eight.....EIGHT days left!!!!

Just a quicky to ask, but will we be getting that awesome 'bullet time' near the end of the trailer but a much more important question that is even more important than the expansion, are you going to release that music theme for the expansion and is it also going to be in the game.

You used the idea from the screenshot competition in your motherfucking promo trailer, but din't give that dude a 1-st place.

SHAME!
You guys definitely know how to keep to game fun, exciting, and challenging! Best action RPG ever!!! Can't wait
There are only four rules you need to remember: Make the plan, Execute the plan, Expect the plan to go off the rails, Throw away the plan. Follow my lead and you’ll be fine.
blah blah blah

Skill tree please.
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.
"
cgexile wrote:
blah blah blah

Skill tree please.

On Thursday ;)

/edit:

"
We're expecting to publish the JSON data (tools authors can import this) on Thursday, NZ time. This coincides with the full Garena Taiwan launch that includes the 1.2.0 tree. That way you guys won't need to translate from Chinese to see the changes.

http://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/2d8vva/path_of_exile_forsaken_masters_trailer/cjnpn6e
Last edited by Ryouko on Aug 12, 2014, 3:04:49 PM
"
Ryouko wrote:

On Thursday ;)

Sweet! Hopefully poebuilder will be functional shortly thereafter.
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.
Nice, im waiting for it :)
Isn't this a pretty serious grammar mistake?

Spoiler
Last edited by eleMENTAL2013 on Aug 13, 2014, 12:49:33 PM
"
eleMENTAL2013 wrote:
Isn't this a pretty serious grammar mistake?

Spoiler

No, it is not. "Cannot", "can not" and "can't" are all acceptable.

http://www.oxforddictionaries.com/words/cannot-or-can-not
Real life made me quit the game lol
Last edited by Gambito121 on Aug 13, 2014, 4:12:06 PM
Oh em gee. Pants at last!? People are wearing pants! :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info