Path of Exile: Forsaken Masters Trailer

This trailer is just epic! im absolutely speechless...
"NOT EVEN DEATH CAN SAVE YOU FROM ME!" - Diablo in his good old times...
"
Farystar wrote:
There is 1 more teaser coming in todaaay :P

looks like the next master is introduced tomorrow
I cannot stop watching the trailer haha.
Great job to the enunciator!
game is free my ass,
how is it free if it makes me want to pay you :P
Last edited by smichal52 on Aug 12, 2014, 8:25:59 AM
"
smichal52 wrote:
game is free my ass,

It seems you didn't get it... It's a free to pay :p
(Anyway, I prefer that my money is going into GGG's pocket than in an other "Free" to play game (where you can get this awesome +684627 weapon for ONLY $999))
Last edited by Seivlas on Aug 12, 2014, 8:31:20 AM
"
Seivlas wrote:
"
smichal52 wrote:
game is free my ass,

It seems you didn't get it... You're free to pay them ^^
(Anyway, I prefer that my money is going into GGG's pocket than in an other "Free" to play game (where you can get this awesome +684627 weapon for ONLY $999))

No, he did get it. He was giving GGG a compliment saying the game is so cool he feels like giving them money for their hard work.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
Last edited by Archwizard on Aug 12, 2014, 8:32:13 AM
Probably the best trailer they've put together thus far. Though I must say, the Witch trailer from 2011 is still my fav. The dialog and voice acting are perfect. Might also be because the game wasn't released and I was impatiently awaiting to be selected on the beta ticker.

Content wise, the crafting additions are great and have much more of a Horadric Cube feel than Vendor recipes. I do feel they might be a bit too focused and I hope they don't allow the creation of items that rival the really good Unique and Rare drops. Let's hope this is not the case.

IGN: Cadmus / Valgar
"
Roleplayer wrote:
Can't wait any longer. Unveil the HC league now or I will kill some kittens! The really cute ones! DO IT!

What a coincidence. The new hardcore league features 3 kittens that follow you around. Each kitten has 1 hp. If any kittens die, you are crushed by a falling piano.
"
Derpey wrote:
... However that explosion you keep showing, why the hell would you ever release that when people that joins parties complains 24/7 about flashy effects making their FPS drop constantly?..

1.2.0 is supposed to feature new "Trails" based effects, which are supposed to be significantly higher performance than the current "particle" variety...

(On performance, there is also a 10x text performance boost [to the chat window] supposedly.)
Fabulous !
CASUAL GAMER

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info