OMG's Detonate Dead

Btw my std aura setup is discipline/grace/clarity/ and becoue im already cappe with ress i usually run purity of fire (for atziri)
[‡RTN‡] Remember The Name (Thread #1196726) - Leader
Playing OMGwtfwasthat lvl99/ Detonate dead - (Thread #991083)
OMG's Marketplace - (Thread #708436)
"
Munja7598 wrote:
7/7

Any reason to not take elemental equilibrium?

At the cost of 1 extra skillpoint it's extra -50% fire resist and it works even for curse immune monsters/maps (along with fire penetration, I suppose). It would be apllied by your Arc which is cast before DD anyway (to apply double curses-on-hit).
"
Any reason to not take elemental equilibrium?

At the cost of 1 extra skillpoint it's extra -50% fire resist and it works even for curse immune monsters/maps (along with fire penetration, I suppose). It would be apllied by your Arc which is cast before DD anyway (to apply double curses-on-hit).

So this is how its work, since i tested it...
First, around 80% of my dmg is burning dmg and only 20% come from flat dmg..
When u curse mobs with arc they get -50% to fire and cold and +25% to lightning. Yes ur initiall Detonate dead will do more dmg, but after hit monsters getting +25% to fire and it decreasing ur burning dmg. Since burning dmg is much higher then initial on, u are getting nothing with elemental equilibrium. I did not calculated difference, i tested it and comparing time to kill atziri i can tell u 100% that with ele equil my dmg is lower.
Every time when u curse atziri u need to remove xcurse from u.
So basicly my fight with atziri is just one curse per phase. Is it worth to took ele eqilibrium for only 1-2 sec when u start fight, since after that u only spamm dd and she will get +25% to fire, to get -50% u need use arc again...so its dispel curse again..Any way i run out of flasks during uber fight, and with ele qilibrium its probbly 2-3 portals only for that fight since without dispel flask any ele dmg one shot me.
Well, I was thinking more about general endgame mapping rather than about Atziri/uber A. For general gameplay you can re-cast Arc on anything that's burning setting the -50% fire res back, right?

For Atziri you could remove curses from your Arc link or (if it's not viable because you need them to actually kill her) I guess it bearable to spend one regret orb per each Atziri to switch EE off just for the fight.

Have you considered it?
"
Well, I was thinking more about general endgame mapping rather than about Atziri/uber A. For general gameplay you can re-cast Arc on anything that's burning setting the -50% fire res back, right?

For Atziri you could remove curses from your Arc link or (if it's not viable because you need them to actually kill her) I guess it bearable to spend one regret orb per each Atziri to switch EE off just for the fight.

Have you considered it?

U obv did not play this build. on endgame maps u dont have time to recurse anything since u one shot all (without ele eyilibrium) So thats point. rlly dont see reason why to use it...
And game style of this build is to pop desecrate- curses and spam dd (no more cursing)
With cursing u losing time and then we are on begining, do u getting more dps with ele eqilibrium if u stop Dd to curs again... so for 50% less fire ress u losing a lot of flat dmg...i rlly dont see point in this.
Last edited by doktorhit on Nov 4, 2014, 8:19:03 AM
And using regrets is wtf.. man when i farm atziri im runing 80-100 runs per day...so its rlly WTF
hye, can i ask where's the uber vid? my frnd want to make this build. but he wants to see the uber vid and i cant find it. thx in advance. build is great :D
"
doktorhit wrote:
And using regrets is wtf.. man when i farm atziri im runing 80-100 runs per day...so its rlly WTF

So if you are running Atziri for the whole day you do not need to use regret all the time, only once for the whole day.
Last edited by DarkAvenger2279 on Nov 4, 2014, 1:31:25 PM
"
doktorhit wrote:
"

Have you considered it?

U obv did not play this build. on endgame maps u dont have time to recurse anything since u one shot all (without ele eyilibrium) So thats point. rlly dont see reason why to use it...
And game style of this build is to pop desecrate- curses and spam dd (no more cursing)
With cursing u losing time and then we are on begining, do u getting more dps with ele eqilibrium if u stop Dd to curs again... so for 50% less fire ress u losing a lot of flat dmg...i rlly dont see point in this.

Well I am playing your build currently. It's just that I am only lvl 75 (just got the chance to wield one Dor.Catalyst.). My dmg is not spectacular and I feel very fragile in 72 maps or Zana 7+ dailies with 6,5k ES.

I also tried a similar build with my lvl87 witch at the beginning of this season, but it was slightly different - life based and with max block/max spell block, but with less fire/ele damage.

One more thing (sorry to bug you repeteadly). Does our leech come only from initial DD explotions (and Molten Shield) or also from burning?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info