[1.3.0 HC] Zaun's Level 100 Blood Magic Dual Crit Flame Totem (Atziri HC Capable, 200k+ shotgun dps)

"
reciprocate wrote:
"
startingova wrote:
I don't think sacrificing a ring slot just to easily keep your chargers up is not worth it. Ice spear is still the better alternative in my opinion.

It's optional, and I do admit I lose quite a bit of more survivability stats if I use a Romira's. I've tried GMP, Spell Echo, PCoC, Ice Spear so far and it's a bit hard to get crits unless your base crit is well over 30% (mine is 12% atm). Essentially when getting much better gear and a higher baseline crit amount, that would do a better job using GMP PCoC Ice Spear.

"
Zaunn wrote:
Updated post with a screenshot & video. Added some miscellaneous other details too.

Do you think 3 Dragons will still be needed post-patch with the upcoming Shock nerf? Seeing as shock stacking will no longer be doable and only 1 application of shock. A couple of points in passive to Static Blows and Chance to Shock along with what I suggested previously in the thread of using a quality Added Lightning damage gem to increase shock chance. Even though optimally that would give about 30% chance to shock on hit, it really only needs to be done once per target.

If so, I guess one decent alternative helm to replace 3 Dragons may be Rat's Nest since it comes with Crit, Rarity, and movement speed. That or replace the helm with something to give the player more survivability.

Just added this bit to the guide with regard to your using Spell Echo w/ Ice Spear:

Faster Casting is preferred in the Ice Spear link since Spell Echo rolls crit chance for both casts at once - so if you were to gain a power charge with the first cast, the second cast's chance to gain another power charge wouldn't reflect this.

Also, 3 Dragons will still be good. It will still beat out Added Lightning gem since that gem doesn't have a high enough base lightning damage to shock higher HP targets - which are the ones you care more about shocking. Trash mobs die very quickly shocked or not.
IGN: @GreggZaun
Ty cool guide!
I´ll totaly check this out @ the new leagues.

But I got one question tough:
What skill have you used until you start using Flame Totems?
"
Nemzirot22 wrote:
Ty cool guide!
I´ll totaly check this out @ the new leagues.

But I got one question tough:
What skill have you used until you start using Flame Totems?

Level as Searing Bond
IGN: @GreggZaun
What will you do when the update hits. Can you adapt it?

https://poebuilder.com/

Did you allready start testing a new spec to update the build or will it die :( ?
hi,pls link 1.20 Build ok? thx
i made a tree for 1.2, gragg, let me know what you think (i didn't play this build before so i need your opinion)

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAxthYYz38UFCMzy7_9kiiD18_458nL-8OvJ-krPIvqBhUSWoe0iGezacwFHEUIPjr379QR-oYSsQYkfcyJOF4aXKp-0X2rqyqWfMqE8AaWiuQVSynp4Sj8ho47DhX4ilPMomFfeQiBLMabI5kFE3wHwJxna4Wb_emogCnCCSqtvrYJDbpNsXjah8CBAeD20yzVcYtH1AwrrOVINteQZbB89D1gh6io_Tpf8ZPrxGWZ70OSAceY0Nd8pUucNWdY_DVidPljo_6SVFwUqSx6_WMNmSdVUvyHWHiJpUWvw==
Biggest effect I see with the 1.2.0 tree is that we get less life in total. Basically all the HP nodes got reduced quite a lot. Though a couple of Totem nodes buffs totem HP and damage a bit.

But I'd just wait until patch notes are out and when it's fully released to see how things turn out.
If I am not much mistaken, they didnt get reduced, but nearly everyone is gone ...
Cant open it right now but there should be by far less life nodes because we will get more life per level
I think there are actually more nodes that give +x% life except that all nodes have lower %.
As far as I can see the build is still very viable so I will probably play this as well. In Nemesis I played dual incinerate totems... invasion dual flame totem but a crit flame totem build with power charges seems more devastating and more fun :)

Just waiting for patch nodes before deciding though... perhaps ice spear will be the new spork.
You don’t stop playing because you grow old, you grow old because you stop playing.
Im just wodnering, i have just hit Act 2 merci with this build.

I have 4000 life but little armoure. I dont feel like i have any defence at all. Im running the immortal call combo, but still...

My totems are only 4 linked atm, with faster casting, gmp, and faster projectiles. doing around 600 dps.

I got three dragons, and im running Crest shield with all resses capped.

But armoure, evation and Es kinda low, but i dont see how i could be more tanky with the passives i have. Any tips? what am i doing wrong..
Currecy wise im abit short, as im a fairly new player.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info