Karvarousku's ||HC|| <<-->> ||SC|| 1:1.3, Reverse 1.2:1

Just traded 53 sc ex to HC. Everything went smooth as always. Highly recommend to anyone!

Thanks!
WagWan
"
Crobit wrote:
You can trust your first born with this guy.

I don't know man. <3

"
redmancunian wrote:
traded again 10,5sc to 7hc
tyty

Another smooth trade, enjoy bro!

"
m4dm4x wrote:
yo just traded again!

big vouch & bump

Aaand another, thanks a lot!

"
Wish I could leave more than one vouch. Took a bunch of HC currency I could not move from me where others would not because it did not amount to very much.

Very very friendly and communicative, also researched ratios for the particular nature of our trade. +10000

Thanks, was fun researching some lower orb prices and doing this kind of trade especially when I needed some lower currency in HC. Thanks again!

"
keyarchan wrote:
Just traded 60ex in sc for 40ex in hc, no problems =)

Peace of ez cake as always. Thx!

"
Grigore wrote:
Just traded 53 sc ex to HC. Everything went smooth as always. Highly recommend to anyone!

Thanks!

Thank you a lot man. The only thing that might f* up the trades is disconnection. ;)
Good rates and really fast trader, also trustworthy as well, I went first without a single doubt. Good to trade again after 4 months =)
"
Veny wrote:
Good rates and really fast trader, also trustworthy as well, I went first without a single doubt. Good to trade again after 4 months =)

Thanks mate it's good to have you back. I think you we're one of the first peeps I traded with.
Aaand it actually isn't really 4 months. A watched pot never boils I think?;)

Ps. trustworthy I would say. Kept your word!

"
Veny wrote:
Really trustworthy trader, insisted on going first and I really appreciate the trust, would trade again in the future.
traded 60-90 no problem
I exchanged 8 exa on Standard for Hardcore exa. All in, the trade took less than a minute. Very trustworthy; will use again when I inevitably RIP (lol)
All smooth and fine ! Trustworthy for sure.
45sc ex traded..no problem
"
traded 60-90 no problem

Looking forward for future trades! :)

"
overwhelm21 wrote:
I exchanged 8 exa on Standard for Hardcore exa. All in, the trade took less than a minute. Very trustworthy; will use again when I inevitably RIP (lol)

Heh, not meaning to sound rude but please get rekt. ;)

"
Grughal wrote:
All smooth and fine ! Trustworthy for sure.

Thanks for the kind words! :)

"
c_abraxas_c wrote:
45sc ex traded..no problem

Indeed. Have fun with them!

Added huge amount of HC Exalts, stock is over 120 atm!
Traded my 18 std exalteds to Karvarousku´s 12 hc exalters, smooth trade as always, thanks and will deffinitely come back ;-)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info