Screenshot of Forsaken Masters Socket Crafting

Potion UI looking a bit better in that screenshot with the change to the bottom and the smaller flasks fit nicely. Do the large ones still look really cluttered and almost touching? Also there's totally still a weird difference with the block in between flask 1 and 2! its fully on an angle! :)

I do like the crafting idea a lot. Only thing id adjust is the pricing I feel its just a smidgen too high. Possibly 1250 for the 6L and 125 for the 5L.
IGN: Criticism_ | CriticismSW | CriticismFP
I am also still -not- loving the new UI.

I prefer thr brown frame, no menu tesxt button, more oldschool menu button look prefereably greyish/blue since orange +grey looks ugly, and last but not least ofcL change ugly shop button to the gold coins button as someone perfectly showed in that UI thread.

Ty bye bye
★ IGN: Pinockio_the_Transexual or PM me on forums ★
Excellent work!
This is great. Now I can actually go and link some great chests. 99.99% of chests I find, even if they're fairly good, I just vendor because it's too much of an unpredictable hurdle to link them. It's always been cheaper just to buy an already linked item and roll that instead.

But not anymore!
vaal or no balls
Anyone else trying to move the scroll bar on the crafting window to see the other options?
"
Alea wrote:
"3 red sockets for 245x chromatics" is ridickulous.

I really hope this is wrong value... WElse next patch is a failure.

Why is it ridiculous? You are bypassing chance to get a guaranteed result, and it needs to be priced appropriately. If you make it too low, everyone would be getting perfect gear without spending anything. You'd end up removing both the chance aspect AND the gold-sink from the game. That would drive inflation through the roof.
"
Alea wrote:
"3 red sockets for 245x chromatics" is ridickulous.

I really hope this is wrong value... Else next patch is a failure.

Look at the item being crafted....it's Shavronne's Wrappings. 3 Reds for 245 is super generous.
Can you elaborate on how the socket colour crafting will work? For example on a pure es chest for a flicker char you will want 4 red and at least 1 green. If you pay thousands of chroms to get the 4 reds yet end up with 2 blues and 4 reds then it would be wasted.

Are you able to select more than 1 option before hitting the craft button? For example putting 6 sockets, 6 links, 4 red, 1 green, 1 blue and then hitting the craft button to do all simultaneously?
nice graphics for the menu... however, the prices seem rather unrealistic. does GGG consider common values of currency when making those prices? to 6l and item costs 1500 fuse, which is 750 chaos, which is 25 exalteds. 25 exalts is beyond most players budged, so you're basically offering favors to wealthy/lucky players, and leaving the majority to waste countless numbers of fuses to hope for a chance of 6l'ing something. to 5l something basically costs 2.5 exalts, which is an incredible amount cheaper than what it costs to 6l an item.

hopefully your team reconsiders making the prices achievable for intermediate players who don't have 100+ exalts in their stash, as the majority of players probably have 1-2 (if any).

sorry for the complaints, otherwise i'm sure many players will be enjoying the new content.
thanks GGG
"
Moeeom123 wrote:
Instead of spending time working on the spectator mode, which 1/100 ppl will use , it would be more needed to make other's gear inspection in town available, 100/100 would use.

nope sorry I don't want this option to be and I'm not the only one :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info