Your Forsaken Masters Questions, Answered!

"
sfrattini wrote:
Dear GGG, is there any plan for reset of bandit quest rewards? If skill tree changes are major like u describe there should be also a way to respect these 3 rewards.
Regards.

There is already a way to respec that so stop asking for one.
"
What do people get out of planning ahead anyways?

Brilliant.
Still need endgame-content, we're bored of running the dame maps over and over, just as killing atziri ^^
"
Galtrovan wrote:
"
we need a 5link crafting option too^^

Yes, definitely. I'm not going to be real happy if there is no 5-link crafting option. While having a known, fixed-cost 6-link option is nice and all, being honest, without trading, 1500 fuses will be out of my price range. I'd like to at least be able to have a 5-link.

There is already a viable 5L crafting option: Throw fuses at it :)
I've only ever tried to 5L two items and both worked well before I spent 100 fuses on either. So come on, take a risk! The feeling when you see the 5 links is really goooooood, I'm sure just "buying" it is nowhere near as much fun.

See ya,
T
May your maps be bountiful, exile
"
Ceratoidei wrote:
Still need endgame-content, we're bored of running the dame maps over and over, just as killing atziri ^^

What the hell do you think maps are? Maps are endgame.
"
"
sfrattini wrote:
Dear GGG, is there any plan for reset of bandit quest rewards? If skill tree changes are major like u describe there should be also a way to respect these 3 rewards.
Regards.

Total fool. According to your logic, there should be no full skill tree respec either because "there is already a way to respec that"

His comment was insightful, well stated, and courteous. You, DirkAustin, on the other hand, post annoying bullshit drivel 12 thousand times on the PoE forum (literally!). Get a life?
Thank's o/ *-----------*
"
Pie_Guy wrote:
"
"
sfrattini wrote:
Regards.

Total fool. According to your logic, there should be no full skill tree respec either because "there is already a way to respec that"

His comment was insightful, well stated, and courteous. You, DirkAustin, on the other hand, post annoying bullshit drivel 12 thousand times on the PoE forum (literally!). Get a life?

Actually, they change the skill tree, so there has to be a reset, they didn't change the bandit rewards so no there should not be a free one, I agree with Dirk here
"
Nemmerle wrote:
"
"
Is there any chance that the new passive tree can be released on the website a few days before the newest updates go live so we all can adjust our builds around the tweaks and changes to it?

No. The tree on the site and the tree in the game are linked to one another so if one is changed the other is as well.

What would be really useful is a view-only of your old tree when the change is made. So we can respect more easily.

That would be so cool - what a great suggestion
ign: Kza_Taza
"
iamsamsara wrote:

Actually, they change the skill tree, so there has to be a reset, they didn't change the bandit rewards so no there should not be a free one, I agree with Dirk here

Not correct, imagine they boost + life nodes.
At this point I will find useless keeping my +40 life and I might want to get something different from bandits = I am forced to spend 20 regrets because of a patch.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info