Path of Exile Digital Comic Issue #1 Now on Sale!

The comic was great! Looking forward to the next one.
IGN: Korbad
Is there a way to buy the comic with points or trough steam?
Comic was fantastic! love the masks! Can't wait for the next issue
don't really like the masks but the comic was awesome :)
<Error loading signature>
"
ephetat wrote:

I gotta say though, compared to SotV, this teaser season's been rather underwhelming...

The announcements start tomorrow!
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
I enjoyed it!
"Bullshit, you get the game for free." - Qarl 2014
"The 5x Diamond Supporter"
"
Chris wrote:
"
ephetat wrote:

I gotta say though, compared to SotV, this teaser season's been rather underwhelming...

I imagine that GGG learned a lot about timing promotions from SoTV. Dun wanna drop too much hype too soon. People need to be excited, not tired of the hype, by the time the new expansion drops. =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
"
Chris wrote:
"
ephetat wrote:

Yes, I was very specific with the word "teaser" to mean pre-announcement screenshots :) But then, SotV wasn't revealed exactly the same way as 1.2.0.

I admit, I'm all ears.
Have you made a cool build using The Coming Calamity? Let me know!
Last edited by ephetat on Jul 29, 2014, 7:16:03 PM
QUESTION: If I wait for the full physical graphical novel, will it come with skins as well? I'd rather have a physical copy and would feel really bad if they did not come with the respectives skins
Oblivious
Last edited by Disrupted on Jul 29, 2014, 7:29:29 PM
Got to agree that this trickly weenie mode of hyping your game is getting pretty annoying.

Balls out guys. Let us in on what's happening.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info