PC servers are restarting now. They should be back up in approximately .

Path of Exile Digital Comic Issue #1 Now on Sale!

We're proud to announce that Issue #1 of the Path of Exile comic has been released in digital form! It's available as a standalone purchase or in a bundle with two exclusive helmet skins - theatrical masks themed around the two main characters in this issue, Lioneye and Kaom.

When are the three next issues coming out? Isn't there a physical copy too?

We're expecting to release one digital comic per month. A physical graphic novel version of all four combined will be released early next year.

What file formats of digital comic are available? How do I download it?

We're releasing the digital comic in four popular file formats: .pdf, .cbz, .epub and .mobi. Once you've purchased the comic, you can download it from the Digital Downloads section of your profile.

What do the Kaom Mask and Lioneye Mask look like in-game?

The two theatrical masks in the bundle depict the legendary heroes Kaom and Marceus Lioneye. Kaom's mask rages with fire while Lioneye's gem-enhanced eye glows blue. We've created a video showing them in-game that you can view below.

Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
"
Aux wrote:
These are pretty neat. Will there be a new set of mtxs for each issue?

Yeah, there's at least one exclusive MTX for each issue. It may not be two for every issue though.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
"
ephetat wrote:

I gotta say though, compared to SotV, this teaser season's been rather underwhelming...

The announcements start tomorrow!
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
"
iwantcoupons wrote:
Off-Topic (my QQ)
Not contributing to the cause because of potential in-game nerfs. sorry, GGG, your nerf hammers have been too strong in the past. I feel that the nerfs in the coming 1.2 expansion will ruin my gem setup in my mirrored/corrupted gear. What's the point of having mirrored/corrupted gear if you need to recolor sockets every expansion do to nerfs?

Hope this comic gets a physical distribution! Would love to display it on my bookshelf

A physical graphic novel that combines all the comics will be coming next year.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info