Path of Exile Digital Comic Issue #1 Now on Sale!

Kaom Mask? Looks like Guy Fawkes !!! We can organize protests all through Wraeclast now when we don't get our way. Great way to cut down on the annoying emails guys. :)
Great, a dudely comic full of dudes with microtransactions of dude-faces to put on your dude characters. Wake me when someone does something around here that passes Bechdel.
"Come to me, exile. Let us speak of death and desync."
So this is the wicked King Kaom in transformation in illustration...

Hence in my most vivid imagination, the Wicked King Kaom would likely look this way in-game?

People should really buy the US$20 Graphic Novel bundle, you won't regret it.

Save up for it if you are short in change at the current moment.

Totally recommended, read the lore NOW!(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
The Gemling Queen favours 'NotACuckRoach'.

Ethaereal │ Exaltreal │ Cherrubim │ Erremes │ Khainne │ Kaelous │ Balzael
Powered by 2015 Alienware 17" R2 laptop · Standard League · BLÔW Guild · Bird-Day - Aug 7, 2012
人生はただのゲームだ。楽しむために生きろ。勝利をつかむため遊べ。人生に勝ち、そして喜ぶために生きろ。o(^▽^)o ♪
^Damn, you look badass.
Last edited by Odissius on Jul 30, 2014, 1:29:38 PM
Why cant you purchase this with points? Stupid decision imo, I woulda bought one.
"
Ornstein wrote:
no hate or anything but i think its a little to expensive i support ggg in everyway i can but 20 bucks everymonth is little to much i think
especialy when someone will just post it on the interwebs :/

$20 is for the pack with microtransactions. Just the comic is $4.
"
Ithilien wrote:
"
Ornstein wrote:
no hate or anything but i think its a little to expensive i support ggg in everyway i can but 20 bucks everymonth is little to much i think

yes but some of us want atleast one of the mtx with the comic. pretty sure they wont do that.

i guess next comic if its not 20$ ill try to get. always short on cash when stuff like this comes out
IGN: Wirefleece , Complexion
"
Lasso wrote:
"
Ithilien wrote:
"
Ornstein wrote:

yes but some of us want atleast one of the mtx with the comic. pretty sure they wont do that.

i guess next comic if its not 20$ ill try to get. always short on cash when stuff like this comes out

I assumed that user was talking about the comic only, because he mentioned being able to downloadit for free when someone (inevitably) uploads it somewhere else.

But Chris (?) said in a previous post that not all comics would have two mtx, so I'm guessing (hoping) next one is cheaper. I agree they're a tad on the expensive side though.
I would buy it if include phy copy when come out ... Don't like it to read comics on my monitor :)
Mirror of Kalandra?
i like POE but rly who needs this comic book? not me...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info