Tomorrow is the Last Day of Supporter Packs!

I cracked, GG. GGG.
Last edited by Gokuapeswag on Jul 27, 2014, 11:35:21 PM
"
xDank wrote:
I emailed support and got a pack upgrade from using all the coins I bought in the past, this is a very good way to get an upgrade if you have bought a few coin packs in the past... Sure you won't get many coins but I ended up getting the pack upgrade for free along with a few coins. Just an fyi it doesn't hurt to email them and see what they can do for you! <3

My preferred method of gradually getting the somewhat more expensive packs. I dun have to save up, I get some goodies along the way, and I'm supporting GGG over time, rather than making them wait. Plus, it's a lot easier to justify the smaller bites, than making a big purchase, all at once.

Now I'm waiting for the next generation of Supporter Packs. =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Where is the new info about exp for today?
Mirror of Kalandra?
By "coins" you guys that trade them in, you mean the points?
Finest Hardcore Gaming Guild ~Soldiers of the Wasteland~ sotwguild.com
"
ama wrote:

Not here. :P Obviously. They really don't owe you anything, you know.
"Nothing happened." - CharanJaydemyr, TheWretch

Sayya's Item Filter (updated for Ritual!) - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1260712
Hopefully there are new supporter packs when the new expansion is released. I think I am going to wait for that instead of the $620 dollars to upgrade to the conqueror pack. I think I can do without the purple back and portal. That said, I have managed to almost be out of points.
...because by not posting a teaser screenshot, Chris is teasing us even more than he would otherwise. And I'm sure, he knows it. o.O

I bought my supporter pack already last week - now would you give me that screenshot?
Crit happens.
It's a long way to go, teasers every day get us addicted and he surely doesn't want us ill ;)

AND... the teasing was already made by others this weekend. (I'm not surprised ;))
Dynamit,
Architekturkritik, die man tatsächlich sieht!

Farin Urlaub
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2nz5q9
"
ama wrote:

Here you go.

Spoiler
This was drawn by one of my best friends in 2007
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Last edited by Chris on Jul 28, 2014, 12:59:51 AM
dang, expected some expansion teasers ... that being said, i'm really exited what's in the new supporter packs.
current ones were great money/value, got everything i wanted :)

edit: aaarg, chris trolling above me. i better go to work now.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Last edited by vio on Jul 28, 2014, 1:02:01 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info