Tomorrow is the Last Day of Supporter Packs!

"
griffinzero wrote:
Ok I am sure you will soon ad some new packs like f.e. the Brazil Pack, won´t you?

But I got one important question for you.
Will you also add other local currencies soon, f.e. €. Because I have neither paypal nor Credit card, i normally use Paysafe-Cards (Germany) for online game payments. But odd values are quit a pain in the ass with these cards, and 50 $ are around 40 € but not exactly. My idea would be to give us in Europe a pack with the contant of the surviver pack or equalliant, for 50 € but add 500 Points instead of 400. Then you would also solve the problem with taxes and so on.

Don't know if this helps but when using Steam you can add a round sum (like 50 €) to your steam wallet and then pay ingame from the wallet. At least you can't lose the card or let it expire then.
Iam waiting for a new title with the new packs ;)
Bayern des samma mia
"
gonaldinho wrote:
"
griffinzero wrote:
"stuff"

Don't know if this helps but when using Steam you can add a round sum (like 50 €) to your steam wallet and then pay ingame from the wallet. At least you can't lose the card or let it expire then.

I know, at the moment i just don´t have the money to spend at any pack. But I would like to buy one soon. Also Steam already change the currency, so the 50 $ will be paid as around 38 €. But at the moment you can only buy the surviver, the warrior pack and these Basic-Point-Packages. The Brazil pack f.e. or larger packets aren´t sold by Steam. Also the Brazil-Pack would be something I prefer.

Also Steam would be no Problem for me cause I play PoE with Steam, but I guess a lot of People don´t play via Steam, and there is also the fact that GGG get more money by direct sells then by sells with Steam.
Is anything going to be taking there place, new packs, new forum titles etc?
yay my luck is just awseome! :/ I haven't had any time to pass by the bank to fill my card and on my day off, the banks are closed <_<

no freaking packs for me :(
I hope you guys are not waiting for the exp launch to announce new packs - that's bad business :)

Hurry up and announce new packs as I need more points and I'm not throwing my $ for just points alone :)
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.
awh, shame. But you guys are fully on your own two feet now as a company, I imagine.
"
Boltonsquads wrote:
Is anything going to be taking there place, new packs, new forum titles etc?

Most likely yes - see http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/941926.

They are designing something new I'm sure. The longer they delay releasing new packs the more potential revenue is being lost ;) (nudge nudge wink wink).

I'm not dropping $50 - $100 bucks on points alone with good certainty that new packs are just around the corner giving me more bang for my buck (and the ability to upgrade down the line).

Edit: I would do it if I knew I can upgrade to a pack off of the point purchases but I'm not sure if that's possible - at least not via automation like the packs were setup.
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.
Last edited by cgexile on Jul 30, 2014, 9:51:52 AM
Fantastic, do it while people are on vacation so they can't get it before they're removed.
Walking the path since August 20th 2011.
"
Drudley wrote:
Fantastic, do it while people are on vacation so they can't get it before they're removed.

[Removed by Support]. People had 20 days notice to get them.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
Last edited by Support on Aug 5, 2014, 2:59:17 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info